Detailer in Lanarkshire/Glasgow

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Detailer in Lanarkshire/Glasgow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

richy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I was looking to get my car detailed straight from delivery at the end of may, would appreciate any feedback from you guys on detailers in the Lanarkshire/Glasgow area that would do a cracking job for a reasonable price.

Cheers

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Give Michael at MJM Detailing a call , he’s based in Bonnybridge , Gyeon agent.  He was recommended to me from a fellow owner, he’s pretty booked up but give him a call on 07703159245 and he will take time to talk to you over options/budget and timescale.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Reep Scotland in Paisley and Gordon from Defind Details is who I have used in the past with great results.

richy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers Stuart & Kenny, I’ve had a few prices from a number of detailers. I’m torn now between going through with it, or doing it myself with a few products from online!

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Richy, I was like you not sure and bought Autoglym HD wax and other stuff to do mine but I had it in last week and got it back on Saturday what a difference it make. The NB really does look good and very easy now to wash off bird droppings etc. Have got all the required product to keep it looking this way and I could have met up with you and showed you finish but I collected it late and had journey home.

It is a lot of money and some folk say you could do it yourself after speaking with Michael I took the plunge and am really delighted with the results.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Define detailers ( gordon) in cambuslang thats where i got mine done 🙂

richy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Decided to go with RGK Detailing in Wishaw, the detailer Richard seems to be a committed guy. I notice also he has detailed a few NB Mk3s and Stealth Grey previously so other owners seem to agree!

I’ve gone for the Gyeon MOHS, which I believe can be waxed after a wash. Any recommendations for a wax that is easy to apply /remove but gives a proper deep shine???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Detailer in Lanarkshire/Glasgow. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!