Detailing and bits

Home Forums Performance General Detailing and bits

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pete Watson
    Participant

UK - England

Now i’ve booked the FPM375 i’m going to book in for full detail, local guy to me, never used him before but have spoke to him a couple of times, easy to talk to and very helpful, he’s looked over the car, measured paint depth, all good   , roof depth is very good, i assume it’s painted race red then shadow black over the top, he’s going to go over the whole car to take out a few light marks/scratches, n/s/f door black out has an annoying scratch which bugs me just knowing it’s there, he says that’s not a problem to sort then give the whole car a Ceramic Coating, wheels off car and coated inside and face, going to have the dull calipers painted and new Brembo Decals applied, rear’s painted to match, i’ve asked for a clear strip to be put on the rear shut/sill tops and possibly top of rear bumper. Also been thinking about covering the Door Black Outs as they seem easily marked, probably going to opt for a clear covering, was thinking maybe Carbon Fiber but as i’ve no other outside Carbon i think it will be lost on the car. Still trying to find someone to flat finish the front bumper fog trims, plate panel, lower lip & rear diffuser then paint shadow black to match roof, then lastly fit the shark fin that’s currently sat on the shelf.

Instagram = rsrededition

mathy green
    Participant

USA

At Reliable Permit Solutions, LLC we realize that bidding on loads is highly competitive and fast paced. We have experienced agents with a vast knowledge of the costs that can be incurred throughout your permitting process to ensure you get the best rates when acquiring your trucking permits.

Reliable Permit Solutions, LLC

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Kenny, ??

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Whats that about??

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

No idea, down to Kenny to delete me thinks.

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Removed

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny 👍

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

So a ceramic fest. Good luck 😇 how muck that gonna set you back Pete 👍👍

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Which ceramics on the paint and wheels Pete?.

Ive had Gtech black Serum on mine for nearly 4 years and still as good as the day it was put on.

I used C5 on the wheels but not impressed. Didnt last a year before I cleaned up again and started waxing them but i’m going to try Gyeon Rim.

Did you consider a full or race wrap?. Expensive but does protect the best.

Ceramic is great for keeping the car clean as long as you can keep the water spotting at bay.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t know if @Pete, is still on here, he last visited in May.

Honorary Member

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Detailing and bits. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!