devil development big power kit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by robroy robroy 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    robroy
    robroy
    Participant

UK - England

devil development have announced in  fast ford magazine 500 to 550 bhp package for the mk3 available soon, forged engine, precision turbo, block brace and stronger head bolts………..doesn’t say how much yet tho !!!!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@robroy

Afternoon mate!! Yeah I saw this!! Not much info available at the moment, be interesting to see if it retains the original ECU and Intake manifold. I suspect it may require a Syvecs ECU, uprated Clutch, Injectors, Fuel Pump and possibly Intake Manifold. I’d estimate that even on a vehicle with an adequate uprated Intercooler and 3” Exhaust you’ll still be looking at £15,000 + for the 550 BHP!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

robroy
    robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Hi Marc

Yeah reckon your right 15k minimum they quote that for the mk2 with similar power , bit out of my price range , then you feel you would need to uprate other parts too to handle it , be good fun tho !!!!

jonno71
    Participant

UK - England

Possibly a bit much if you still expect 60k miles out of it.

Driven fairly hard but with respect, I’d think it would be finished within 40k miles.

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

See what I can find out 🙂

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Could be very Interesting this.

Let us all know what you find out Kenny 👍

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

robroy
    robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny

This would be interesting to know , I think they build the 2.3 engines for some sort of race series

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to devil development big power kit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!