Devil Developments Latest Build 600+bhp

Home Forums Performance General Devil Developments Latest Build 600+bhp

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Devil Developments (UK) just released results from their latest Focus RS build (member Pat Godfrey’s) – it just made a whopping 617bhp and 570lb ft

Devil Developments Focus RS 600bhp

Devil Developments Focus RS 600bhp

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Holy Shite awesome !!!

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

That’s some good power. Quite like the wheels as well! What sort of ££££££ do they charge to get to 500 or 600 bhp? Must be 5 figures for 600.

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Yea I would be interested in the cost

RyanMasters93
    Participant

UK - England

So would I, I want more power!!!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Head gasket alone cost 10 grand 😉

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

See the little fist bump in the car when they hit those numbers lol

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

That is monster

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

No prices for the mk3 but for a mk2 it’s 11.5k for 500bhp and 14.5k for 600bhp and this assumes you’ve got some hardware already. Probably similar numbers for the mk3.

Neil E
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cant be much stock parts left to get that sort of power.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

On Facebook if you look thru all the messages some one asks how much would it cost  and Lee replied more than the cost of the car ?

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

£30k+ is a scary number as much as 600bhp is great. It can’t all be engine work. How does the drivetrain cope with all that power? There must be some major changes in that area.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Have to agree with Philb65

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

Up to press only interim and parts payments have been paid for so the total cost hasn’t arrived yet …..

To identify just the cost of power alone is vey difficult as it’s a total build and it’s what you leave out or include to provide the answer to the question….The car is running the Syvecs ECU and a dual fuel rail so this pushes the cost up considerably. To stick with single bigger injectors and the standard but mapped ECU or similar could be a suitable option

The extensive block mod welding , the liner pinning and the bigger head bolts may not be needed….or may not be enough, we don’t know yet. As for the drivetrain, the front diff has been replaced but up to press there is nothing yet available for the rear, as we know. I’m waiting for the RDU cooler to be launched if nothing else. The gearbox has been rebuilt after shot peening and a more durable clutch added

Other than above the engine has the usual…..forged internals, cams, head porting, billet inlet, injectors, new turbo, wastegate, intake system, 90mm downpipe and exhaust, intercooler and oil cooler

Ive gone a bit mad in other areas and gotten carried away….KW coilovers, fully poly/probushed, updated ARBs, bigger braking front and rear, torsion bars ( cos they look cool), 20” Vossen wheels with cup 2 tyres, short shifter, accelerator pedal lifter, lowered seat rails on order, full ceramic coating detailing…….and a new gear knob ?

its taken me a long time to write this whilst I wait for it to come light and take the dog out…if you want to discuss in a correct manner then great…if you want to dismiss, object or criticise then don’t bother as I’ve had this car built for me and for my reasons…..

Anyway….It’s all Kennys fault….I blame him lol ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Devil Developments Latest Build 600+bhp. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!