Different Distance on Satnav Screens

Home Forums Technology Navigation Different Distance on Satnav Screens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Since having SYNC3 upgraded to version 3.2 by the dealer the distances on the satnav have been different! The large screen and the small screen on the instrument cluster differ by several hundred miles or yds. Both change as you travel but the small instrument cluster screen is always wrong. For example approaching a junction the large screen will say 300 yds and the small screen 5,000 yds. Anyone else had this issue?

Cheers

adw
    Participant

UK - England

Have you made any changes using Forscan or requested any features to be enabled/ disabled by the dealer?

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

No to both questions.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Looking for any suggestions, please.

gooding732
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Unfortunately had the same problem. Did a master reset. All back to normal. Though I updated Sync via Ford’s website and a FAT32 formatted USB stick.

Having the car serviced week Monday (16th Apr) let you know the outcome if it is updated!

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks look forward to your update.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Red Leader.

This happened to mine yesterday saying i had 9999yds to go between junctions then changed to telling me the 175 mile trip was 5216 miles and counted down to 2110 miles and so on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Different Distance on Satnav Screens. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!