Disgraceful BBC left wing bias, repeats, and…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Disgraceful BBC left wing bias, repeats, and…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

dopey lefty twatt…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

BBC I’m sure are trying to influence every aspect of our lives. BBC …. BIG BROTHER CONTROLS ??

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Blatantly Biased C&nts  er I mean Corporation

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

This is on one of the Snakebook sites I follow, not that I watch BBC anyway but DEFINITELY won’t be that day, and there’s a petition going round somewhere too!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

can you believe this dopey lefty luvvie twat is actually suggesting throwing acid instead of milkshakes over brexiteers/right wing normal people ?? what a bint. She should not of said it even as a joke, its not in the slightest bit amusing.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

She’s Acidic ……………………..

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Sat in a quiet eurostar carriage enjoying a nice glass of red and I nearly laughed it out at the ‘Blatantly Biased C&nts’ remark! ?? Can’t remember the last time I watched BBC live. Don’t see why I should even pay the licence fee?!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I would encourage everyone to cancel their licences.

I haven’t as the missus wont let me but I keep banging on about it providing evidence to her of their bias but its not just biased, they are actively scewing the truth, omitting real stories that prove the so called right wing have a point and ruining good people who don’t conform to their agenda. Look it up on Youtube. There are hundreds of videos showing how they blatantly lie, manupulate with half truths and supress real facts.

Absolutely hate the fact that I pay them bastards to do this, especially people like Gary Lineker who’s just another leftist brainwashed and ridiculously overpaid twat and John Snow who loves dropping lies in his reports to make Brexiteers look bad.

All mainstream media do this to some debree but the BBC, in recent years have absolutely taken the piss IMO.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

If anyone is any good with deep research/legal standing/tech…what loopholes are there to get around NOT paying the fee?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

You physically need to be caught watching it.

The old scare tactic with a van outside your house which can detect you watching is pure bull. They can’t tell and they cannot prosecute until someone is in your house witnessing you watching which is why they knock on doors of people without licences and try there best to get in the house, especially pensioners.

Just cancel. Plenty of vids on you tube on how to cancel.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

need to click on it and watch the video !!

Fiona Bruce PLEADS With Brexiteer As He Proves BBC Is Pro-Remain

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Blue Oval
    Participant

UK - England

During the Euro election the BBC’s Laura Kuennsberg showed a clip of Brexit party supporters jeering a Labour MEP, Neena Gill.  She said the Brexit supporters “even had time to jeer.” What she didn’t show was the MEP calling them fascists immediately before the jeering!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@blue, is that known as BBC editorial biased ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

SPOT-ON !!!…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Disgraceful BBC left wing bias, repeats, and…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!