Disgraceful BBC left wing bias, repeats, and…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Disgraceful BBC left wing bias, repeats, and…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

& don’t forget, they still have a statue in the main entrance to the  building commisioned by a known paedafile.

Absolute disgrace,  about time we marched & -ucked the lot of those -ankers off.

Double double standards.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lol..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh thats just classic Dave !!  Everyone tippy-toed round the ‘hard-done-by-downtrodden ‘victim’ muslims on there last night all afraid to really say what the problem is in this country and then this !! total douchebags. The people in that religion must be pissing themselves watching people in government treating them with kid gloves so as not to cause any perceived insult to them or islam ! Free speech? only if you are deemed a minority !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

An amusing commentry of the issue

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

classic !! “the little shits been sacked” ! thats superb when he puts on the disguise and impersonates a moslem  ! Did you see that nasty little corbyn supporting SNP Scottish independence wanting silly little girl?? All the chosen questioners were well dubious! Sajid Divad is next out !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

The absolute cheek of an SNP politician casually accusing Boris Johnson of racism. For years the SNP has whipped up anti-English rhetoric to push its own agenda.

Just last month SNP activists unveiled a banner outside the party’s Edinburgh conference calling for the English to “get out of Scotland.”!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Not another REMAINER please !!!

Just four days after our historic vote to leave the European Union, Remainer Jeremy Hunt was already backing staying in the Single Market, compromising on Free Movement and calling for a second referendum.

And he thinks he deserves to be the first leader of Brexit Britain? ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Dave RS3

Good Video made me laugh ?????

@71BDA

Which one is Nicola and which was the mother ………… A pair of old boot has more charm than that pair ???

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

this may help… Sturgeon..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

You caught her in her best light there mate!! Was that a “Catch and release!!” ????????? She’s the C**T that makes me pay 41% tax instead of 40%!!! So anyone in England who’s doing the same job as me on the same Rig gets an extra £1,000!!! ??. That’s F**KEN BULLS**T mate!!!! I don’t usually comment on these political type threads coz basically what I think never happens plus, it drives me MENTAL mate?! She will get you..

Anyhoo, perfectly cooked Fillet Steaks tonight, accompanied by some Mustard Mash, Onion Rings, Green Beans, Sweetcorn, Roasted Tomatoes and a lovely Peppercorn Sauce!!

Then I’m gonna watch Love Island, haha…. F**K the wife, and get up at approx 5am for a BLAST in the RS!! Best time of the day if you ask me mate!! ?????????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

sounds like a great night Marc ! Lets have some 5am photos of your blast out !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

No problem mate!! I was awake at 5am this morning, well I hadn’t actually been to my bed, haha, and it was gorgeous up here in the Highlands!! Got a couple of hours kip this afternoon and back on the Whisky ?!! Lol!! Just having a wee blow out before I go back Offshore on Wednesday!! Got ma belly full now, so gonna watch Love Island wee the wife then bed!! I’ll set ma alarm for 4am and head north west…. Can’t wait, and I’ll take some pics en route!! ??????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lets try and get shady khan out !!.. please get signing and share

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-sack-sadiq-khan-as-london-mayor

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Disgraceful BBC left wing bias, repeats, and…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!