Do You Like This

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Do You Like This

• This topic has 20 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by frenk.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, the front is the standard current Puma ST Mmmmmm

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Suppose it all comes  down to PRICE , what’s the cost bobcat 👍👍👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@pauly Paul,  no known price, about 18 months ago Ford’s did a design and test project for variants on the Puma. I don’t think it was received very well and the bean counters caned it. It was much the same for the “New Capri” it got axed. Always hopeful that these projects get revisited and they make it into production, even as a Hybrid 🙀

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I would rather have a RS wagon:

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Not for me I’ll buy a racing puma instead 🙂

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

The proposed WRC model looks great. The frog face is masked. I understand the logic behind it: the Fiesta is a very successful platform in race competitions. The Puma is its cousin on steroids, so to speak, although the old Puma (90’s) was a completely other beast. Fair enough. I’d prefer a flatter design though since I am not a big fan of SUV, nor of its shrunken variants. I know MiniSUV seem to be very trendy in urban areas and amongst millennial people. But maybe I am just a hopeless old romantic that loves classic bodywork design?

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Do You Like This. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!