Does anyone lease a car?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Does anyone lease a car?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

So as part of my annual review the company I work for have decided to give me a monthly car allowance towards a vehicle. I have always purchased my own cars before but I am tempted to chop in the wife’s run around and lease something. That way I can keep the RS for a weekend toy and have something new to use as a daily drive.

Looking for information on who you currently lease from, how good the company are to deal with, experience with warranty work etc.

Any advise or or pointers would be greatly appreciated

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d tell them I’d rather have the £300 or whatever they are looking to spend (waste) renting a car per month for you and take the money as a pay rise !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@BDA, I can do that as it is being paid to me each month but I wanted to swap the wife’s for something we can use, especially to use as a daily and something we can load the kids in for holidays. That way I can use the RS less

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Got a transit on ford lease and a vw caddy black with Volkswagon finance

go lease buy, keep car for 3 years or so pay the balloon payment and sell it

just got 14k offer from we buy any van and my balloon  payment is 8k van was 275 per month Lease pre registered and save extra cash

loads of deals out there😂

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

All depends on your millage tbh and is it just an allowance or pence per mile too.

I used to do high miles so was always cheaper to buy on pcp and pay a penalty when trading or buy used.

remeber you get taxed on your allowance so if high group tax payer the allowance don’t cover much unless you use the 40p per mile toward it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Does anyone lease a car?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!