Dont believe a word about this witch hunt of Cummings !

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Dont believe a word about this witch hunt of Cummings !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its the lefty media and Pro-Eu mob who have been trying for ages to get him out, now by using covid 19 they think they have him, its more than just an issue over him driving, look at the pathetic 12 pages against him in Daily Mail on Monday and 10 pages yesterday ! they want him out to weaken Boris and the Tories and delay Brexit.

https://britannianews.co.uk/2020/05/26/pro-eu-establishment-angered-dominic-cummings-brought-down-a-pro-eu-establishment-plot-to-extend-the-transition-period-organised-while-he-and-boris-fell-ill/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2SaWJbnWYhThMJVP7bYy-vqw_hUkmGGaT1jnMS3ViKfbh49aSyRkNvCyA

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and ..

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/05/24/boris-adviser-squashed-plan-delay-real-brexit-concocted-while-he-pm-covid/?fbclid=IwAR27OUjjDX2nOtq43rZnFEShSmkEXEpMhl_heh2Gv7_eQpF0TLNIjPVp7XM

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Darren Elliott
    Participant

UK - England

The mainstream media have done so much damage to journalistic integrity that they have nothing to lose.

They’re trying to engineer a mass outrage against Cummins undoubtedly because of his role in thwarting the remain camp.

If the pond life media gave as much exposure to the girl in Barrow in Furness who was raped and tortured or to the border control English Channel taxi service for economic migrants that would balance the scales of impartiality but their agenda is clear for all to see.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Its pathetic Mike. The uproar is pure lefty horseshit due to the fact Cummings was the highly successful architect behind Brexit. The excessive media bias again will be seen for what it is. Get over to the coronavirus thread. Been banging this drum with fantastic results (got them calling me names?).

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

on the other forum Dave ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes Mike, Have a peek.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Yes agree the media don’t like Cummings, and yes a disruptor to challenge some of the countries embedded inefficiencies is what is needed.

But and its a big but, when you are in a position of power and responsibility you need to be very careful what you do and are seen to do.

I can forgive him and understand the dash to Durham. What is beyond belief is the bit about my eyesight is not feeling good let’s go for a family drive to see if i can see other cars before I hit one.

I think us lot on here would have loved an 80 mile blast in the country for fun at the peak of the epidemic, but we didn’t do that.

I will never forget the best advice from an old engineer when I was about 17 yrs old.

Basically for any action you take, would you be prepared to take it in front of : your boss, wife/husband, A judge and a vicar

Many times I have thought back to this to help we stay on track most of the time

May the Ford be with you

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

For me this isn’t about politics. It’s far more simple. Say one of us had been in a car, travelling up the M1 and had been stopped by the police asking about the purpose of our journey. Would we have got away with saying “my wife has the virus so I got in my car with her and my 4 yr old and am driving up to Durham to stay on my Dad’s farm. Would we have gotten away with it? I think not!

Then imagine telling a police officer that I’m doing a 60 mile round trip with my wife and daughter to test my eyesight during lockdown. Still think we’d get away with it? Forget what the law currently says about essential journeys. Isn’t there something in traffic law about not getting behind the wheel of a car if you suspect you’re not fit to drive? And don’t get me started about the fact that it was his wife’s 45th birthday! Please, give me a break. Be a man about about it and at least be honest.

Whether he should loose his job is another matter. What gets me is hearing all this bull crap about how he and the gov are justifying what he did and expecting the public to swallow it. Imagine standing up in court and trying to explain all this to a judge, without any kind of apology or regret. Still think you or I would get away with it?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by RS77.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

The fact that we (or more to the point, the mainstream lefty media) are still talking about this as if its anything significant tells me it IS political. You have to understand how much the left hate Dominic Cummings as he is such a successful strategist for Boris who they also hate.

The Police investigation of Dominic Cummings who chose not to press any charges or issue any form of a warning tells me that the case is closed, regardless of what anyone believes, the law is on his side so why all the media frenzy? I Know why –  Its Political bias!.

He’s an advisor to the government, not a minister with any particular responsibility to the public in terms of his behavior – that’s a matter for the Conservative party and they are backing him, which they should as he hasn’t committed any crime (He is innocent until proven guilty).

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry much that I applaud his masterminding of Boris’s election and Brexit, he broke the lockdown rules and just thought he wouldn’t get found out. Please don’t insult my intelligence Dominic by saying you drove 30miles to test you eyesight for driving. I could live with the driving over childcare issues, but not the trip to Barnard Castle. Its like watching a toddler come up with a plausible reason for not behaving. Eye sight testing is carried out at a requisite distance 20 metres identifying a car number plate, and that’s before taking to the wheel so simple but his explanation is excruciating and painful.

Coastliner

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

I have to agree with RS77 yorkiRS and coastliner. Strip it all back to its basics and he still flaunted the rules that he was a part of. I’m in no way political but the press didn’t force him to do what he did, and they’ve behaved appallingly too.

Just yesterday I picked up some food from our local pet store and overheard a guy at the till say” if I’ve forgotten anything I’ll just nip back because Cummings can drive 30 miles to test his eyesight so that’s good enough for me” he was taking the piss obviously.

He thinks he’s above people, not good when you’re trying to unite a country and fight the enemy from the same trench  (virus)

As I said I don’t care if he’s left, right or down the fucking middle strip it back and look at his actions

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Im with Paulie ? but just off on a 260 mile blast in the RS just incase ?? ??????

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I agree with most of the points on here regarding the politics and the witch hunt however I can not condone anyone driving 260 miles during the lock down. The whole story about driving to check his eyesite is a complete joke.

If he’s had a ticking off from the fuzz then that’s probably the appropriate punishment. Anyone else who would have been caught doing the same would have had a ticking off and told to go home.

Mountain out of a mole hill due to who he is and what he does.

Papers and the press need to move on

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

PLENTY of folk have broken the rules, but they don’t get plastered all over the papers and headline the TV news daily. If there was any Labour or Liberal person caught doing the same it would all be swept under the caret and forgotten, no big deal. But because he is Boris’s right hand man and the man behind Brexit AND hes stopped the remoaners extending the transition period, they want his blood, its simple. Pretty sure Prince Charles or one of that lot did a certain drive they should not have, but no mention of that..

This is PURE lefty remoany Pro EU bullies trying to get their way as usual.  Has anyone mentioned to the police about all the media breaking distancing rules outside his home? don’t think so.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dont believe a word about this witch hunt of Cummings !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!