Dream Science iMap install & First impressions

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Dream Science iMap install & First impressions

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

So far haven’t had anything like that, will experiment a bit more next time.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

@craigyp how do the two maps compare?

peters
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Has anyone tried the DS  against M380 ?

Its back !

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

One quick question, got imap ultimate on , if I want to put another map on , do I need to put the car back to stock ( mode ) then re-map the car …..or can I just put a new map straight on the car. Cheers

grethch
    Participant

Germany

You can put the new Dreamscience map ( for example Ultima2+) directly on the car. You don’t need to go back to stock for this. You only have to go back to stock when you change the product, so for example if you want to install a Mountune map.

scottishsodapop
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Do you need any other mods for dreamscience. Ie air filter etc

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ soda, according to Jared at DS No. He says you can run the top map, the Ultima 2+ on a dead std car. Infact he says that is the  best/only map to use as its the latest and safest compared to the early race99 and ultima etc etc.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

As 71 says,

I do find it a little agressive, but fun, not the linear power/torque delivery of say the 375.   It gives a kick of boost at WOT or over around 4K, so can cause a bit of good old fashion torque steer as it snatches in, not like VS though, the in my case the LSD collects it all up and pulls straight. Not running any exhaust mods or IC yet, so I guess it will be brutal once it’s got unrestricted breathing.

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

scottishsodapop
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers guys I’m in 2 minds fpm 375 or dream science

I’m out of warranty in April so think I’ll prob go down dreamscience route

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

375 made so much sense due to warranty and it gave some needed or useful hardware mods. When warranty is ending I’d guess go straight to other options like DS, but still good to add the better free flow hardware.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dream Science iMap install & First impressions. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!