Dreamscience

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Dreamscience

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Cammy1981
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi all I’m thinking of going down the dreamscience ULTIMA-2+ map just looking for some thoughts on it?  I have the mountune recirculating valve sound suppression chamber and cross over pipe and filter fitted  how does the dreamscience compare to the mountune m380 and I take it the standard clutch is capable of handling the extra power ? I’m not worried about warranty as it runs out in April

thanks

Shell recaros 

forged wheels

blue hose kit

Mountune induction kit/ssc/recirc valve

hr spacers/hr springs 

triple r spliter kit 

Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 2+ 

Cobra non resonated cat back 

coatesy1
    Participant

UK - England

i did not like ultima 2 power delivery, sold and went to litchfield no regrets

Cammy1981
    Participant

UK - Scotland

What was wrong with the power delivery ? What like is the Litchfield?  never had any dealings with them is there stages with them or certain hardware needed thanks

Shell recaros 

forged wheels

blue hose kit

hr spacers/hr springs 

triple r spliter kit 

Cammy1981
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I have been offered a secondhand one anything to watch out for ? Thanks <!–more–>

Shell recaros 

forged wheels

blue hose kit

hr spacers/hr springs 

triple r spliter kit 

_Focus_RS_
    Participant

Switzerland

It can just be married 5 Times as long as i know, so you have o check the counter.

flywafu
    Participant

UK - England

I agree, the power delivery on the +2 is not ideal for road driving. I run mine on just the Ultima map. I think you get 30 ish more bhp in the mid-range so much better suited to road driving. A lot will depend on your driving style too. Each to there own and all that…..

Magnetic Grey with Dreamscience IMAP. K&N filter plus a few other goodies..

scottishsodapop
    Participant

UK - Scotland

put ultima +2  on mil car yesterday

pulls amazing Im impressed

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

flywafu, in what way do you find the power delivery not good for ‘road driving’ with the ult2+ ?? is it too rapid or aggressive or what? the chap on the vlog said WOW about 10 times he was so impressed, I do like to hear other opinions.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Cammy1981
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Missed out on it so I think I need to stop being so tight and buy a new one lol

Shell recaros 

forged wheels

blue hose kit

hr spacers/hr springs 

triple r spliter kit 

Collister
    Participant

UK - England

I’m looking to buy a stratagem imap, does anyone know what maps they come with now?

coatesy1
    Participant

UK - England

ultima 2 is to aggressive coming on to boost

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@coatesy1

Evening mate!! Just out of interest, how much Boost were you getting initially when your foots hard down and the Turbo kicks in?? Also how much Boost did it hold through the Revs, up to say around 6500rpm and was it constant?? By that I mean did the Boost come in hard and then settle or did it fluctuate?? Any info is helpful mate. ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@cammy1981

Evening mate!! How you doing pal, where about in Scotland you from?? If I was you I’d go for a Litchfield map mate. They do OTS (Off The Shelf) maps, Stage 1 you can bang straight in without any mods, Stage 2 (which I’ve been running for 6,500 miles) requires some hardware. I’ve never heard any negatives at all regarding either of these maps so depending on what you’re looking for I would highly recommend either of these. They are more expensive than most, but you get what you pay for mate…… Do you buy your trainers fae Tesco??? Haha… ??????……. That’ll upset some people no doubt??!! Haha!! What are you looking for from the car??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Cammy1981
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hey pal from sunny Aberdeen lol

Just bought a second hand dreamscience from a guy on here should get it Friday  so I will see how I go with that I get what you mean about what you pay for just looking for a bit more poke especially if I start visiting knockhill more ?

Shell recaros 

forged wheels

blue hose kit

hr spacers/hr springs 

triple r spliter kit 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dreamscience. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!