Dreamscience help please

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Dreamscience help please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

I have had dreamscience ultima 2+ on my car for about a year now ….which I bought second hand with 4 lives on it..

plug it in, returned car to stock .tryed to reload ultima 3 ……which  I down loaded for a few months ago …and was on the hand set..

I think I have returned the dreamscience back to stock…ie only one map ( ultima )..so went on dreamscience web site

and followed there instructions ..few minutes later says , up to date with latest down loads ie maps..

connect to car but the one map ultima . is no longer on it ….so back on web site …now saying it’s been updated ..but ‘ no married ‘ and have 4 lives  back on it .

should say 3 lives as I am the second user …..any body any ideas….please thanks..

Freddie19
    Participant

UK - England

Did you have to return the car to stock before you tried to load Ultima 3?

Couldn’t you just go from 2+ to 3 without returning to stock?

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

No you have to set the car back to stock..So i returned the car back to stock..but think I re set the handset to factory settings …but still could load maps on wed site

Darrenharris1
    Participant

UK - England

Iv always updated the device …just by connecting to wifi

• 🚙

Freddie19
    Participant

UK - England

So why do you have to reset it to stock first?

I thought you only returned to stock when you needed to take the car to the dealer!?

Am I missing something here??

I went from Ultima 2 to 2+ without resetting to stock first and mine seems run ok.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dreamscience help please. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!