Dreamscience iMap Update

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Dreamscience iMap Update

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

really good offer that, i think i will choose to go for this too….if it ever arrives….! 😉

Si

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered today… looking forward to trying it and seeing what else Dreamscience will offer..

RsFforddman
    Participant

United Kingdom

Decided to order this today after a bit of a dilemma over the last few weeks, created an account on their website, put all the contact and delivery info in, paid for it through paypal and then was redirected back to dream science website for it to show me my order had not been processed yet my paypal account was showing the payment was made. Rang dreamscience to explain the situation only to find they’re closed till 4th Jan.

Now i’m not against companies shutting down over christmas but ffs put it on your website where its a bit more noticeable rather than in amongst the ‘NEWS’ content to save me the bother or ordering and paying next day delivery if you’re not there for 2 weeks, disappointed to say the least, especially as throughout the ordering process there was no indication that they were now closed.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

any update on this? i may have been letdown by collins performance, their christmas sale was supposed to end today, but went to order this evening and it’s full price already.

disappointing…may go back to original plan with dreamscience now.

Si

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Should be able to get some Dreamscience offers from next week

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

I purchased the Dreamscience week before Xmas.

I absolutely love it ….

Cant wait for what they have next for a map

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

craig – any updates on how it drives? how does it compare to original? how would you describe the power delivery? and is it nice and torquey low down? feel improved vs. original?

Si

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

@comedysi

The car feels much more stronger all around.

There is definitely alot more torque now.

It seems a very good map and very easy to install.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

ok, good to hear, i’ve got one of these coming, car due march 1 hopefully. so, still time to wait to get this remap on the car…but reports some promising. a lot more torque is perfect, exactly what i’m looking for.

thanks for feedback

Si

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

@dreamscience-official

The new map is AMAZING!!!

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

craig – the NEW map? have you updated it? tell me more.

i bought a handset second had a few weeks ago, getting the car in a couple of weeks. i’m pretty sure i’ve updated everything on the handset so just waiting for the car now to put it on. tell me more…

Si

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

@comedysi

Yeah brand new one. Not out for a week or so.

Called ds ultima.

Honestly m8 it blows the 99+ map out the water.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

damn you my friend!!!!!!! you spoil us!!!!!

well….VERY good news! i’ll be interested to try this – i take it this will just be released and available to us ‘normal’ users in a couple of weeks…?

really good to hear, impressed with the development also. it really is that much better than the 99+ i’d heard really great reviews on that one, and i recall you too were very positive on it. what’s the improvements would you say?

Si

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

What power is this one Craig?

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

@comedysi

Yeah the map will be available soon to everyone to download .

The 99+ map is very good .

But honestly since installing this ULTIMA earlier this afternoon the car feels insane.. I didn’t expect that much of a difference between the 2 but there is. It just feels loads more stronger throughout and pulls stupidly in any gear.

I know it’s not a very good review. But that’s the best way I can explain lol

Craig

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dreamscience iMap Update. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!