Dreamscience map

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Dreamscience map

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Sadsy
    Participant

United Kingdom

ive had the pleasure of trying the new dreamscience map and it has changed the drive! Goes like a rocket now much more alive.

The top map is around 377bhp and 420lbft

get Intouch with the chaps at dreamscience if your interested

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Sounds good. Are you just on a standard car apart from the map?

Sadsy
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Kenny, yes it was a standard car with just the map installed, it transformed the car honestly like jumping into another car! Where as before when you plant your foot you got the linear power it felt a little slow only coming alive at around 5k…. with the map it still has a smooth power delivery but the torque slings you back!

(My wife won’t let me do any mods so it’s not on now, but my friend has it and he pulls away from me ?) lol

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Sure you could sneak a few mods without her knowing. When you install a new exhaust and she says that sounds louder just say its because its now opening up after the run in period 🙂

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

ay feedback on this? interesting to hear more, strongly considering this map.

simon b

The Vicar
    Participant

United Kingdom

Simon.

I have been driving tuned focuses for over 9 years now and I have used most of the big tunning companies over that them.

The DS 99+ map is spot on. loads more power and way more responsive.

The only time I would change this map is if DS brought a new map out for the Mk3 RS.

Get it bought you won’t regret is Simples.

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

tony – good feedback, thanks. with your expeirence in the past too, does sound like this does tick a lot of boxes. are you running any other mods with it, or just the remap? i was going to probably not touch anything else on the engine, only looking for short shift and lowering spring/wheel upgrades, might consider air intake if that sounds like a decent upgrade based on others experience?

simon b

The Vicar
    Participant

United Kingdom

Standard at the moment

Quick shift is a defo on the list as well as an induction kit.

I don’t think i am doing suspension upgrade but u never know

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

ok, so you’re doing induction too. i’m thinking about that….not sure of the real benefit though. perhaps it is more justified for a remapped car…

simon b

dreamscience-official
    Participant

United Kingdom

Are you sure you don’t want to Tony? 😉

http://www.dreamscience-automotive.co.uk/product/products/ford-focus-rs-mk3/focus-rs-mk3-performance-upgrades/focus-rs-mk3-performance-upgrades-handling-1.html

Dreamscience Motorsport.
    “engineered for power”

Unit 5 Rugby Business park.
    Hull.
    HU3 4RB.
    01482 224433
    Sales@dreamscience.co.uk

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Awesome!!! One word, that’s how I feel about the Dreamscience imap, had it installed this morning along with a Mountune recirc valve, hot charge pipes and sound suppressor, Mountune induction kit was already fitted, my first mod, all done whilst I waited, booked in last week, real barista coffee on tap, top gear on the telly, car magazines to browse, spot on, professional workshop and mechanics, felt totally at ease with my 34k investment in their hands, a few hours later back on the road,  I was completely taken back by the power delivery, absolutely transformed, the pull through the rev band is brutal, where before I just floored the gas peddle to overtake, now you can moderate it, half throttle makes a rapid overtake, but full throttle is like having another car, I joke not, it’s pulls in third like a standard car pull s in second, not just low down but rewards even more with holding on to the revs, the shove into your buckets is what I hoped to experience on purchase, but sadly never got, a quick car is now a truly rapid car.

Labour charges for all this were a lot less than I was expecting, thank you Dreamscience, Awsome!

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

sounds very very good, pleased to hear continued good feedback. got our car now, but waiting to get the springs/spacers on along with the bulbs before i move onto putting the dreamscience on.

which map are you running now?

Si

Steve Kirkham
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all new member new car.

I’m running standard car except for k&n filter and have dreamscience from my last car.it  has give me 5 tunes to choose from and was wondering which is the best tune to use  or can you use all of them

Regards

Kirky

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Steve. Ds say the best map to use on std car is the ult2+ as its their safest and more up to date than the old tech race 99 and 99+ etc. The Ult 3 is for quite modified cars so i would stay away. Maybe try the ult2, and then the ult2+ which apparently has a wee bit of lag/flat spot at low revs if you open the throttle up  a wee bit faster than normal. I drove one and it did go well but the initial get up an go that the std ford map has at say 1500 revs in 2nd gear was missing on the DS,

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Ronaldinio
    Participant

UK - England

Steve

DS 3 is fine to run on a standard car you just wont get the full potential of the software due to not having the supporting hardware the car needs to gain the full power of the calibration.

I have run all of the DS maps now and the only way is to run the car on the various maps supplied and find out what works for you and the car.

You will see the pros and cons between ult 2 and ds3

Enjoy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dreamscience map. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!