DSC – 9Designs feedback – Top fella!

Home Forums Performance Handling DSC – 9Designs feedback – Top fella!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Just got a DSC from 9Designs and wanted to say what a fantastic service Steve provides!

Very helpful and knowledgeable and had a few calls with him initially before purchasing. Great price, fast shipping and lots of added value with the extensive manual heโ€™s produced and provides, plus the cables, sticky pads and spare body clips if needed.

If youโ€™re after getting a DSC I highly recommend you get one from Steve. Thanks mate!
    Be back for Tractive Dampers when Iโ€™ve done a few other upgrades on my list ๐Ÿ™‚

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

I second that, fantastic advice and service. ๐Ÿ‘

Steve โ€“ Magnetic Grey โ€“ Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Itโ€™s on the shopping list for March time ๐Ÿ™‚

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Good to hear that you made a good experience, too. Steve’s the man! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Steve took time out with mine with many emails and a visit to his, to swap out his relays and his DSC controller when I had an issue which turned out to be the cruise control fuse this blowing or in my case removed (thatโ€™s another story) shuts your fuel gauge down and your controller

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the โ€œMโ€ maps suck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to DSC – 9Designs feedback – Top fella!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!