Dsc controller wanted

Home Forums General Newbie Dsc controller wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Carl Smith
    Participant

UK - England

Looking into purchasing a dsc v1 controller for a mK3  rs  with standard suspension if any one has one for sale used or new.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

There was one for sale on here but can’t find the post, scroll down and you will find it.

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Look here, maybe still for sale?!?

Dsc controller FOR SALE

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

I can get one for you

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

Billth
    Participant

UK - England

How much are they?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

I can do a new one, but I’m out of stock at present, so will need to order more in..      I think J9 was still doing Black Friday prices recently, must have bought a big batch !!

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@9design – have J9 put the price down or is it still 1k?

Black Friday price and I would order new one, that’s all I’m waiting for 🙂

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

You will have to ask them,  price is largely set by DSC in the US, except when promotions are made available to us dealers, ie like Black Friday.  If you advertise lower you get a slap and risking losing your account.

I have one in stock, but I keep that for Tractive damper owners, in case we ever need a spare or a back up.     No point me ordering more yet if other sellers are knocking them out under the counter cheap, so best is contact a few of them and get a quote, you might get lucky.  If not come back to me and I’ll collect up a few orders and get a new batch in for people.

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Why not simply do “cash back” and do not advertise the fact, merely tell the buyer they get X amount back when they have bought? To me , thats not giving discount. Simples..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda,   I’ve always given a “loyalty” discount to anyone that comes back and buys a Tractive dampers set up.  So part way there to your idea.

Some people like to debate the cost in public, others never do or post a comment, they just enquire directly.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@9designs i will do a post or something when i get chance on my DSC, but it does work well! covered around 170 mile of mainly  B roads and lanes Saturday… forgot i had the the car in track full stiff suspension, after doing some draggy runs 🙃 Miles of lanes before i realised 🤣

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

@GM…  Yeah the beauty of an reactive/active system,  keeps you always in the right setting.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The Tractive damper sets are now over $5000 in the USA plus a controller they have had a 25% hike recently.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Is that for the basic road set up, as there are now about 4 different kits, they were going to cease the one we have in favour of the more expensive track kits.   They have backed out of that now, as I can still order the original kit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Yes DSC only sell the RT kit currently.

They are not selling the rose jointed kit but are offering the front damper top pin conversion and camber plate option for the RT legs at an additional cost.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dsc controller wanted. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!