DSC Map now available for KW dampers

Home Forums Performance Handling DSC Map now available for KW dampers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Freshly released today is the calibration tables for the DSC Sport module to use with KW dampers

So if were planning to add KW dampers or have them and want to run active control with the DSC module as others are doing with the standard or Tractive shocks, it’s ready to download.

Or if you would like a module with them already installed I have them in stock for next day dispatch with my usually service and extras

https://www.focusrs.org/forum/31-focus-rs-suspension/116722-dsc-sport-active-suspension-controller-kw-ddc-now-available.html

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Further info posted in the US says all KW dampers are made to the same spec, that suggests the Mountune or Litchfield version should be the same. Unless they are revalving them.

Remember I offer a 2 week hire service if someone with the dampers wants to give it a go, I can program my hire unit up with the KW maps ready.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The only thing I think Mountune and Litchfield have changed are the spring rates to suit how “they” feel the car should ride.

As reading the Harris DSC replies from KW-DDC shocks are all produced the same for the RS regardless of the buyer.

So that only leaves the springs & helpers springs and ride height  to be altered by each tuner.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to DSC Map now available for KW dampers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!