DSC Module Loan/Hire offer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    9designs
    9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Perhaps you would like to try a DSC module on you Mk3 RS, or maybe have a road trip to do, holiday tour or track day. Despite all the great feedback maybe unsure or just not ready to splash out the £1100 retail price.
    I’m testing the idea of a loan or hire service.   This is how it would work.
    You pay the £1100 by Paypal as security.   I send you a loan unit, just the basic unit,
    You try it for a week and return it at the end of the first week where I will then refund £1075,  or two weeks for a £1050  refund.  So £25 per week.

If you don’t return it after the two weeks you end owning a used module for the full price and no in box extra’s.  If someone wants to keep one, then return the loan unit and I”l send a fresh one back as I do for normal purchases.
    You will need to book in advance so I can arrange time slots for people.

Any losses or damage will cancel the loan offer and will become a non refunded purchase.  Previous 7 day refund offer is largely replaced by this offer, any refund is by agreement where a genuine misunderstanding of what the product does and can achieve has happened.

Hopefully this helps some people who are undecided.  Please contact me or feedback if you require something different.

Thanks
    Steve

Magnetic Grey with shells, sunroof, forged wheels, calipers, city..etc

FPM375, Full MT Blue charge pipe kit, Quaife LSD, MT Springs, DSC Suspension Control Unit, MT- Short shift, PTU Brace and Roll Restrictor – Oil Plate, LED Sequential rear lights, Shadow Chrome wheels.  HJS200 cell cat and MT Cooler.

UK seller for DSC Active suspension. 

DSC Modules In stock, next day dispatch.

TracTive Damper kits  – Reservations taken    

Jacking Blocks 

email to:-  9designstechserv@gmail.com 

Momo
    Participant

Canada

this is a great idea.

9designs
    9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the positive comment, I hope so.

FPM375, Full MT Blue charge pipe kit, Quaife LSD, MT Springs, DSC Suspension Control Unit, MT- Short shift, PTU Brace and Roll Restrictor – Oil Plate, LED Sequential rear lights, Shadow Chrome wheels.  HJS200 cell cat and MT Cooler.

Jacking Blocks 

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@9designs

Afternoon mate!! Yeah I must agree, it’s a great idea!! I’d be up for it as I’ve been reading plenty about the DSC on here and I cover a lot of miles, most of them for pure pleasure and on roads where I think I’d really see the benefit of the Controller on my 3 weeks at home. The only issue I have at the moment is the winter weather in the Highlands of Scotland!! There’s no guarantee I’ll get a decent couple of weeks when at home. But I’m giving it some serious thought.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@9designs

I forgot to ask, if I was to get a shot of a DSC Unit through your loan scheme, would I get one with the software for the Mountune Springs as that’s what I currently have fitted??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

9designs
    9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Yep 👍……  book a slot, I’ll run a calendar as I plan to only put one in circulation.

Jacking Blocks 

chris-neil
    chris-neil
    Participant

Australia

What’s a DSC module?

Ford for life,

But I also own a Holden 😬

9designs
    9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Controller – Ford Focus RS *ON BACKORDER*

Plus lots of discussion on the forums(s)

Jacking Blocks 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to DSC Module Loan/Hire offer. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!