Dusted off cobwebs

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Dusted off cobwebs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Good Β evening all , been a long time coming waiting for a window of opportunity ( weather wise) been a glorious day , so decided to blow cobwebs off her and give her a blast & quick wipe over , started first time which I was surprised because first outings since September, all good no leaks or ceased brakes , πŸ‘πŸ‘ take care all, nearly out of lock down & back on the road where we belong .

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

a lot of fancy cars and bikes out today…….mine stayed in the garage though.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I saw quite a few out last weekend. I saw a nice supra going down the opposite carriageway then when I turned back, he was going the opposite way – obviously had the same idea.

NB FPM375

Ergo
    Participant

UK - England

Took advantage of the good weather to give mine a(nother) wash today after a ‘mental health’ drive yesterday updating maps (still got a GPS issue πŸ˜–) πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ Planning to Poorboys the wheels tomorrow and do the inside as given out another nice day 🌞

MG no mods but flaps and a lovely new RS knob

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

The Road Salt is still being liberally scattered another month I think for mine before she’s out.

Coastliner

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Never seen so many lambos and ferrari out yesterday on the m25. Was glorious

440bhp

443lbft

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dusted off cobwebs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!