Dyno Results Today

Home Forums Performance General Dyno Results Today

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

Just for interest here are my highest and lowest Dyno figures from today, car has no hardware modifications at all.Dyno Run

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

On the Dyno

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Which dreamscience map is that?

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

It was the Ultima map

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Im trying to book mine in, would be happy if those where my results

440bhp

443lbft

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I’m pretty happy with that, gives me a nice baseline to do some mods and get a custom tune. Not sure whether it makes much difference but it was a linked 4×4 dyno running in linked mode, the AWD system did turn it self off on the final run when it hit 140mph but was fine on all of the other runs.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for sharing. What mods have you got planned?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not sure yet need to do some research, but I’ll probably start with the downpipe, exhaust and air intake but I’ve not decided which ones yet, I want to stay MOT friendly though. I’ll stop and take stock after that.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

That’s pretty much the point I am now at. Next on my list is larger Intercooler to help keep those temps down. Good luck with the mods👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers, I’m not chasing headline figures, just want to keep the car in the zone where you normally drive it.

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Can’t believe the increase in torque. Massive difference, that’s what the big shove is when it comes on boost I guess.

Thanks for sharing

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

Hi NEILRS2K, absolutely, I always felt the Dreamscience map was more effective in the lower rev range than stock and that is where we are driving most of the time, just got a quote from Litchfield for a Remus Catback exhaust as step one on my modding journey.

rs18tun
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Dirk,

Take it you bought the stratagem imap. Not getting much from any main dealer re my FPM375 enquiry either. Did you get it from here or Dreamsciene directly?

Dave

Nitrous Blue FPM375

DirkGently68
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Dave,  Yes I bought the Stratagem imap through this site, given up on the FPM375 now, 3 dealers promised to get back to me and not a jot. Car is now booked into Litchfield for the Remus catback exhaust in 3 weeks and I’ll decide where to go with it after that.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Dyno Results Today. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!