EBC grooved and dimpled discs

Home Forums Performance Brakes EBC grooved and dimpled discs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Just wanted to let anyone who’s in the market for new discs know that you can get £66 off a full set of EBC grooved and dimpled discs from Larkspeed performance on eBay at the moment. Got to use the code PICKSAVE20 at checkout. Brings them down to £264, bloody bargain. The code is only valid until midnight tomorrow. I expect you get the 20% off anything in their shop, but I know there were a few people looking at brakes recently.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Ive been trying to get these but no one has stock till may. I contacted larkspeed and they said they didn’t have stock.

Very nice saving though if you can wait.

440bhp

443lbft

Ants RS
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered mine from Rival Motorsport at the start of March,paid for & then told by phone that it would be 3 to 4 weeks before they had stock.

bmac800
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Had the same issue ordered a set of rear EBC discs and pads from their UK website and heard nothing after a week so phoned them. They had none in stock either plain , grooved , drilled etc and were not expecting any to mid May so cancelled the order. Larkspeed were the same as were SCC , only vendor that had a set were Demon Tweeks.

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Like @Matt. B says, if you’re prepared to wait it’s a good price. I paid £330 for my set which was the best price I found at the time. Got them in Feb, obviously when there was stock around, and they’ll be going on tomorrow.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Your brakes are in that container 😆😆

Andy.

Red Edition.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I’ll be selling my front set soon, only covered 1000 mile or so? Just deciding on their replacement, they are spot on just going to need bigger stoppers very soon.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

@tyrefitter. I believe it mate. Doesn’t matter what i seem to want to order at the mo its out of stock.

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Also trying to source a full set of EBC (or similar) brake discs and pads. Front set is not a problem but rears are proving to be a pain. So far I have tried ebc direct, demon Tweeks, rival motorsport, Aet, a and k, scc, jw, pumaspeed and the list goes on. I can’t find any that are currently in stock. If anybody knows of and uprated rear discs in stock please shout up😢👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Are they lighter than oem? Otherwise I wouldn’t bother, I’m looking around for two piece options to reduce unsprung weight, Reyland seem top so far

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Ants RS
    Participant

UK - England

These arrived today,6 weeks after ordering them

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Well after lots of looking around I finally managed to order a set. JM imports can bring them over from the US. Arriving next wednesday👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to EBC grooved and dimpled discs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!