Edition build number

Home Forums Styling General Edition build number

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rsedition-ste
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Not sure if this has been covered but does anyone know if the RS Editions have build numbers anywhere on them.

Id like to get a plaque made but not sure of the build number.

Insta – @blue_rs_edition 

Focus RS Edition – FPM375, forged wheels

Impreza P1 – AP’s, 346bhp, mint

Clio 172 Cup turbo – track project, needs finished

Leon Cupra TFSi – 237bhp, white

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The answer is There are no official build number from Ford’s for the Mk3 RS. But there’s someone who will give a build if you want one. But Ford’s will not verify or recognise the number you have acquired is the right or wrong.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rsedition-Ste, there have been several threads on here regarding build numbers, have a read in RS Chat page 28 about 3 down for the latest postings.

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by bobcat.

rsedition-ste
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks @bobcat. Much appreciated.

Very surprised though that a limited edition performance car doesn’t have one. It’s not as if Ford haven’t done limited editions cars before.

Insta – @blue_rs_edition 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve tried to get an answer from Ford’s, and basically the RS schedules were not consecutive so they were built out of sync. Maybe two/three or even four may have followed each other but then there was long gaps before the next batch were built, could have been U.K. cars or overseas cars all at different times.

Honorary Member

rsedition-ste
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I get that but the might of fords manufacturing systems surely could work around that if they wanted it to. It’s not that difficult for a car manufacturer or any manufacturer to know which products go where and what their unique number is.

It is what it is but seems antiquated to me in this day and age. Never put people off buying them, me included but would not have been hard for them to be able to number them I’m sure.

Insta – @blue_rs_edition 

brook kelly
    Participant

UK - England

I really like your Thread BUT you always miss one THING and that is “How we can send these emails effectively? Should it be a work email? Should we have our own website to increase conversion?” Kindly clarify these questions as I think this is only part missing from your forum. and please suggest me 2d video animation services  services providers in California

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny, this one is for you 😹😹😹😴 🎣🎣🎣🐟🐟🐟

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day.Teach a man to fish, he will eat a lifetime.

Having a wo/man to phish…… they better get the hell out of our club forum. Those sick bas/retards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Edition build number. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!