Emma Raducanu British?? Dont think so !!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Emma Raducanu British?? Dont think so !!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I watched the tennis final that she was involved in and there is no doubt she is a talent, she has all the attributes that are not generally found in British sport people a never say die attitude which I can see she has inherited from her Chinese and Eastern European  roots. How many remember Zola Budd a long-distance barefooted female runner, she was South African but decided to switch countries to Britain and represent us at the Olympics. I could never understand that either, I thought you could claim this type of country adoption through Grandparents if your mother and father are not born in Britain unsure how this can be allowed even though I wish she was British. lets face it she has everything talent good looks and only 18 years old.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Background aside , she’s won fair & square ,no sets dropped, no tie breaks ,even a slip and physio patch up , let’s just enjoy the moment, news has a way of changing at the blink of an eye , let’s she how many times she’s mention over the next couple of weeks with the scandal of ANDREW , HHMM, this will be interesting , ONE HAS NO RECOLLECTION OF EVER MEETING WITH THIS GIRL , what ever pal . 🤣🤣

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@Pauly Paul

Convenient he has no recollection seeing as she was photographed in this company. I reckon she will get paid off and it will be swept under the carpet. But have to agree this young tennis player is the news and headline to cover up all the bad stuff.

Coastliner

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Mo Farah was born in Somalia he’s competed in the Olympics for U.K.

sky brown the skateboarder has British dad and was born in Japan and lives in America

Yeah it makes no sense! I was born in Scunthorpe and moved to wales when I was seven, I’ve lived here for 45 years am I welsh?  Nope my dad was Scottish and my mum English I may have lived here for years but I couldn’t compete for wales cos I’m not welsh

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

More subtle brainwashing and conditioning in the Daily Fail yet again.. pages and pages of drivvel…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and… “revealed how Emma jumped at a chance to catch up blah blah” who really writes this dross? and who cares?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by 71-bda.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m starting to feel nauseous now..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

lets just have the Canadian Chinese Romanian forced down our throats on a daily basis eh !!

will it ever end?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

What i don’t  understand is that when Donald was President he was never out of the Papers and was always on the TV. We never hear anything about Creepy Joe and all the Blunders he’s making. He could be dead and we wouldn’t know.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dundee, as usual its a case of the mainly left/liberal biased media just putting stuff out there that suits their agenda of multiculturalism and bash the rich and give the poor more. Basically !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Well let’s face it trump loved the attention & the sound of his own voice. 👍🤣

dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Do you think all those women and young girls that Creepy Joe  sneaks up behind love the attention and the sound of his voice.

Thomas A
    Participant

Australia

Well 71-bda, when does the next convict ship sail for Aus

Put her on board mate, we’ll accept her.

Now what about the forth coming Ashes series

Have you any cricketers  who may be of foreign blood???

When they get out here,  they’ll probally ask for ASYLUM.

And then bask in our beautiful weather.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Oz is the last place I’d wanna be right now, fuck the weather. Can’t believe how badly the Ozzies are being treated by the gestapo. You should bail out pal and bring the RS over here.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and more dross just to keep her face in the news…

look out for tomorrows exciting 2 page supplement where we get to learn what she has for breakfast and how often she farts

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Emma Raducanu British?? Dont think so !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!