Emma Raducanu British?? Dont think so !!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Emma Raducanu British?? Dont think so !!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Iโ€™m not expert in physiology, but she donโ€™t look that comfortable with papa, I know if my son or daughter just spent the last 7/8 weeks on tour , Iโ€™d been giving them more than just a arm for support. YOU KNOW ???? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ข

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I was thinking the same Paul, she almost looks like she is uncomfortable and trying to get away !! Maybe hes an ogre like Britney Spears’s dad is and overtly controlling etc etc. Theres going to be some home truths coming out of that camp once the press get bored with sweetness and want some grit to sell papers!! I bet they are already digging for the dad…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

71-bda yeh watch this space , seen her on tv this morning & she was asked by a up coming youngsters, what she was going to spend her price money on , REPLY, my mom and dad will look after my money , I want to concentrate on my career, AS THE PAIR OF THEM RUBBING THEIR HANDS TOGETHER, CHUCKLING WELL DONE EMMA , HE HE ,HE . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

only three pages on the Chinese Romanian Canadian ‘Brit’ today !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

also..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and in other ‘WOKE’ news, to appease the liberal lefties and theย  black power mob, we have the new version of “The darling buds of May” with the obligatory black man dating a white woman !! White men don’t get acting jobs these days it seems !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by 71-bda.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and still theres more dross..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wonder if these sportspeople actually give back some money during their prosperous careers to the charities that got them going?? hope so..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Emma Raducanu British?? Dont think so !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!