Endless Brakes Pads

Home Forums Performance Brakes Endless Brakes Pads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

The Endless brake pads are in their final stage of development for the Mk3 Focus RS. This is @evo6rss getting fitted at C1-R workshop this morning for some real world testing. Fitment was perfect and they are performing VERY well so far.

Endless Brakes Mk3 Focus RS

Once signed off these will be available to the public.

RSRoger
    Participant

Australia

Looks like a very worthwhile upgrade…..this should solve the brake fade issue of the stock pads on the track.

Watching with interest….Cheers Roger

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Kenny

These with the AP big brake kit will be awesome!!!

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Chris @ C1-R
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks for the post Kenny! These will be in the Upgrades section soon.

Hi Guys,

After quite a bit of varied testing we have now released these.

We’veĀ allocated our preorders and we have 2 sets left!!

Get them ordered from our webshop! If you want to get in touch with me to talk more about them give me a call or email

http://www.c1-r.co.uk/product-category/ford/focus-mk3-rs/focus-mk3-rs-brakes/focus-mk3-rs-brakes-endless/

We have ordered more and they’re on the way but we have bought the whole stock in Europe!!

Get the best pad upgrade for the Focus RS Mk3 now!!

Chris @ C1-R
    Participant

United Kingdom

I wanted someone independent to try them out as its all well and good me saying oh yes they’re the best thing since sliced bread but hearing it from someone who has used lots of different cars with various brake options i thought would be a bit more impartial and fair. So i’m sure evo6rss will come on and give his impartial view. For the time being see his initial thoughts from his instagram posts.

” Stage 1 performance brake upgrade for the #mk3focusrs.
    Initial review and some general comments.. I am sure that most owners will agree, the brakes on the latest #ford #RS are far from woeful. However as with everything in life, there is always room for improvement and enhancement. Personally I found the brakes on the car lacked initial bite, with bite and performance dropping off as brake temperature increased as well as the pedal getting longer and softer if you continued to press on. Not a situation that inspires confidence in car that will cover ground as quickly as an RS.. the softness of the pedal was clearly the standard brake lines expanding, the lack of performance and wooden feeling the pad compound reaching the ceiling of it operating range. So what to do.. after some initial conversations with Chris, he suggested #endless pads, in the ME20 compound, #goodridge lines and Castrol SRF fluid. Chris has plenty of experience with this compound in time attack cars and endless Europe reported that they worked very well in the #GTR on the road.

So what do I think.. wow in a word. Initial bite is much higher than the standard pad and braking response is very powerful and linear, you can really drive the car up to corners now, giving it the full beans between corners having confidence you can just hit the pedal into the next braking zone. The car really feels like it could use some more power between the corners now.. NVH is an important aspect on any road car, there’s no getting away from it, whilst we love to think #becuaseracecar, squealing and grinding pads at low speeds are a proper pain in the preverbal for a daily driver. I can confirm that the low speed behaviour is perfect and the pads compound selected works as well if not better from cold than the standard Brembo pad.

Because the RS comes fitted with a super sport compound tyre from the factory, you can exploit the additional braking performance available, without the ABS systems activating prematurely or the brakes snatching, as an indication it was 9 deg/c and damp this morning during the evaluation. I would expect even better performance on the optional Cup 2 tyre on warm dry tarmac..”

bubbachua
    Participant

Singapore

Any discount for the Endless pads!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Endless Brakes Pads. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!