Engine Blown

Home Forums Performance Engine Engine Blown

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

fcsrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes, thats the latest gasket. its got the small rivet at the front right of engine as you open the bonnet and look in.( or rear cylinder intake side)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Jori Heinonen
    Participant

Sweden

How come it seems everyone have 2 year or 3 year warranty on their cars. When i bought my RS i got 5 year or 100,000km warranty on mine? Is that only an option for you guys?

I have had my engine replaced aswell when i had my first service at 20,000km. Though not a catastrophic engine failure, i had engine knock and it turned out to be cylinder 4 crankshaft bearings that were shot. My car was only about 8 months old aswell to be added.

Hope you get yours sorted out with the dealer.

-17 Frozen White RS

mountune lowering springs

mountune intake

cobra venom catback exhaust

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Its a country by country warranty lottery UK gets a standard 3yrs

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m sure I saw that was it Germany or maybe USA get a 7 year warranty???

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

blechdosenbill
    Participant

Germany

You could buy up to seven years in Germany.

faber
    Participant

France

Idem pour la France 2+5 ans

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Engine Blown. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!