Events cancelled

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Events cancelled

• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Kenny.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone. Before I go on, hopefully this question wont be taken the wrong way ?.

So given the recent events in the uk/world.

Will ford fair still go ahead do we think. Will we be on top of the situation by then I mean. Didnt go last year so if it gets cancelled it will be a shame but if its necessary then it cant be helped i guess.

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Squires has just cancelled unfortunately, reckon there could be some more i’m afraid ?

It would be nice to think things might be different by Ford Fair, time will tell.

Daz

Daz

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Pure Ford cancelled for April… think alot of events will be cancelled this Summer.

Should have mini meets (stay in our sterile vehicles and go for a spin) ?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Hopefully ford fair be ok , should be coming out the other side then fingers crossed ???

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

??

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Now have a

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune’s Cars and Coffee event this Saturday is also cancelled.

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

It is what it is sort of thing, it’s a shame but not the end of the world. Was hoping to meet ppl from here, ( though I dont fair well in social situations) first time going with this club. See what happens I guess. Plan for the worst and hope for the best I believe the saying goes.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Lakes Tour, my favourite of the RS events has been postponed from the middle of June to the 1st and 2nd August.

Not sure how to feel about that as i’m supposed to be on hols then but somehow I think we won’t be going abroad anyhow.

Classic Ford 7th June at Mallory is cancelled

Scottish ford Live at Knockhill 17th May cancelled

Motorsport UK have announced all motorsport meetings are cancelled up to the end of April.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

New cases start to fall, big drop in COVID19 related deaths, people come out of hibernation, events re-scheduled, pubs re-open etc.  Guess what happens next?   I really hope I’m wrong but got a feeling the rest of the year could be written off!

JohnD

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

You could be right, IOW Takeover cancelled last night. Just hoping Ford Fair survives ??

Daz

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Once we come out the other side of this its going to be hell trying to book holiday with every other fucker wanting it. The whole world will want  to go on vacation. 2021 will be one hell of  year

440bhp

443lbft

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I’m the bass guitarist in a function band. Pretty much all the gigs this year have been cancelled, expecting the rest to go the same way.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Working in the NHS I been quite blase about the Covid19.  That’s changed!  Things are changing and I’m not looking forward to what’s ahead. I almost cant believe what I’ve heard could happen ?.

Look after your families and yourselves. Hopefully it wont be as bad for us all ?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Now have a

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

If we all listened to the advice we will get through this but even now still a fare few out there not listening still hearing of car meets happening what is wrong with these idiots ??

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Its like everything in the next 4 months has been cancelled.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Events cancelled. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!