Exhaust Actuator Ford Part No. 1939271

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Exhaust Actuator Ford Part No. 1939271

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yutasknight
    Participant

Croatia

Hi,

It seems that my tailpipe actuator is not working anymore …There are no errors, driving mods are available ..but the valve is not closing or opening.

Perform Self-test …and it seems electric engine inside is dead as a duck.

Price for this actuator is around 500EUR …is there any cheaper replacement for OEM actuator, as i want to have valve closing and opening as intended by Ford.

Actuator is Helical Technology LTD S115011011B.

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, I believe ford sell the exhaust actuator with the rear exhaust silencer.

Try going to a VW, or škoda dealer and enquiring there. If I remember on I’ll see if I can get you the skoda part number tomorrow when I’m at work.

yutasknight
    Participant

Croatia

That would be great, really appreciated.

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

I spoke to the parts guy at work who looked into this for me. However due to the way the parts system works he didn’t have any luck without a reg of a skoda, which has said exhaust actuator fitted to it, to search with 😩

yutasknight
    Participant

Croatia

Thank you for your effort. I will buy original Ford OEM part and hopefully it will not break again in 4 years.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by yutasknight.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exhaust Actuator Ford Part No. 1939271. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!