Exhaust System Options

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Exhaust System Options

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Jamesey78 theres noting like lighting up & defining, all the boy racers as you pass them in tesco’s car park….. I’m a bit like my uncle was when i was a kid, he’d drop me off and wheel spin up the street in his saph cos 🤣🤣 My oldest daughter “dad can i have a lift” yep “are you taking mam’s car” nope “its ok ill get one of the other girls to pick me up” 🤣🤣

They do small boxes form other cars same diameter, but i think it was me wanting to cut up my exhaust and weld it in…. i should of gone for resonated, but when i heard that one it was with cat and not decat…. Something i have found tho, without the cat the car feels great…

@turbo-tone
    ive seen a few about, was hoping scorpion would sell me one as sizes right and process would be easier… After speaking to them tho, best way to lower the db is fit the cat….😆 My mate run a decat with stock back box and that sounded great, was going to refurb mine install black tips and cut / shut scorpion to fit but… just easier to fit the cat.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exhaust System Options. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!