Exhaust Tip mod – (I'm not a chav haha)

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Exhaust Tip mod – (I'm not a chav haha)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

without trying to sound like an absolute chav / ? End, has anyone looked into changing the standard RS exhaust tips?

I think the standard ones are too small and would look meaner from the back if they were bigger but without the expense of putting a Cat Back or Axle back exhaust.

Move been waiting for months for the Mountune one but overall I’m quite happy with the standard exhaust note so bigger tailpipes would / should look better.

I just wondered if anyone had already spec’ some and whether they slip over or need welded

APOLOGIES IF I’M UPSETTING THE ENTHUSIAST- NOT TRUING TO MAKE IT TACKY, just improved ?

2018 RS Edition

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

What size are you looking for?

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Maybe similar to the mk2? Even an inch bigger would be perfect. I’m hoping there’s just tips someone on the net that I could slip over and either a tight fit or weld?

2018 RS Edition

chunkybus
    Participant

UK - England

Find your local powerflow dealer and ask them to cut off your existing tail pipes and weld bigger ones on.  You can even get titanium tips which will turn blue and look pretty trick.  Get them to remove the valve at the same time and it will sound better too.

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the info ??

2018 RS Edition

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exhaust Tip mod – (I'm not a chav haha). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!