First day with my RS

Home Forums General Newbie First day with my RS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Mark Nitrous blue
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all. Looking forward to speaking with other RS owners. Picked up my Nitrous Blue today from Ripon and had a great drive home to Berkshire with it. Certainly a fun car to drive and plans already to attend some shows in the summer. Are there any regular meets that are worth going to in the south?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Mark, congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. And pics to share please. Have you got Ghost System fitted?  A must if you haven’t.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Mark and enjoy. Next Sunday Morning 8.30 to noon, at Jacks Diner on the A30 London road Bagshot good turn out if its not snowing.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Mark Nitrous blue
    Participant

UK - England

Thanns 71bda I will try and get along. Lookng forward to meeting others to see what they have done to their cars. Certainly enjoyed the first couple of days

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Mark, enjoy your RS, lots of smiles to the mile from now on.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Is this meet up at Jacks Diner happening tomorrow????????????????????

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome mark best colour NB awesome car enjoy!

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Alloy, yes it is, but expecting heavy showers so do not know about numbers expected!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Bda.

I’ll have one tonight so should be sweet for tomorrow but only for an hour or 2 got to get back to cook the Sunday roast.

prg123
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Mark, congrats with the car… Where in Berkshire are you? I’m in Bracknell and have  a ’17 plate RS in Nitrous blue too 🙂

Pete

Mark Nitrous blue
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Pete. I live in Earley. Met a few owners briefly at Jacks this morning but need to get there earlier next time. Car goes on Wednesday for a ceramic coating so back to the Discovery for a week.

prg123
    Participant

UK - England

I went passed Jack’s on Sunday when I was off to Pine Ridge (there was an American car meet) saw 3 RS’s there as I passed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to First day with my RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!