First Morning (Sunrise) After Taking Delivery

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery First Morning (Sunrise) After Taking Delivery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Z K
    Participant

USA

Finally arrived earlier this week (of course while I was away on business). Got back Friday night / Sat morning at 1AM…..woke up at 8AM and drove 90+ miles to the dealer I placed the order with and got my baby!!! Took it out at 6am next morning to cruise a bit and snapped this photo at the lake. Hope you enjoy!

2016 Ford Focus RS
    Frozen White — RS2 Package — Moonroof   (Took Delivery 07/16/2016)

Mountune Quick Shift — TurboSmart Dual Port BOV — AEM Air Filter — Debadged

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

What a picture – it looks stunning!

So it was worth the wait then Z K?

Z K
    Participant

USA

Thanks!

It’s definitely worth the wait! I was skeptical about all the rave reviews…. But I can now confirm the hype is real!

I’m at around 350 miles, still under 1,000 so not all the hp/tq/power is available but it’s been amazing so far. The driving modes are great and not just for show; you can definitely tell a significant difference between normal, sport, track, and obviously drift! The suspension dampening really tightens up in track mode….. I tried it here and there and with bad roads you bounce a lot.

Launch control is crazy awesome! I can’t believe they put in a factory anti-lag system! The bad part it’s very annoying and time consuming to enable it……you have to navigate through some slow menus in the instrument cluster…… I also like to go into track mode and fully turn off ESC which takes probably a half minute plus. Can’t quickly do it at all.

I’m very happy with it! Amazing!

2016 Ford Focus RS
    Frozen White — RS2 Package — Moonroof   (Took Delivery 07/16/2016)

Mountune Quick Shift — TurboSmart Dual Port BOV — AEM Air Filter — Debadged

jump-for-jesus
    Participant

UK - England

The RS even eclipses the sun. That’s a great photo.

Koala14
    Participant

United Kingdom

Same as mine pal beautiful car

colin cameron
    Participant

United Kingdom

Top Shot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to First Morning (Sunrise) After Taking Delivery. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!