First Time RS Owner In Chesterfield.

Home Forums General Newbie First Time RS Owner In Chesterfield.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all.

Ive just become an RS owner. First Ford I’ve ever owned and I’m really impressed.

A quick thank you to Charles from Inkersall in Chesterfield who drove by while I was cleaning her, said hi and invited me to look at and join this club.

I’m looking forward to lots of years of fun – this girl is a keeper!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@montecol

Morning mate!! You’ve made an excellent choice!! The RS is an awesome car!! Glad you’re enjoying it. What colour did you get??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Morning Marc.

She’s in Stealth Grey. Had I the choice from new then I’d probably have chosen differently but I’m really pleased now. I was looking for certain spec on a car (shell seats,  lux pack, forged alloys, reverse camera) and the colour was a secondary consideration. I was fortunate to get this one in the grey and it’s got a Mountune induction kit and a sunroof to boot and has only done 2100 miles on a 16 plate.

Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Colin.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@montecol

Stealth grey, very nice mate!! One of the rarer colours too!! Excellent choice!! You’ll need to post a few pics mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Good colour mate, not to many stealth grey cars around. Enjoy the car.

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Marc.

I’ll get some photos as soon as I have a chance and get them posted. Fingers crossed my log book will turn up soon so I can change the plates over and get her out of the garage for a run.

v8marshall.

I’m really taken with the colour. The contrast between the black body parts and black wheels is a lot more obvious on the ‘lighter’ of colours. It can be lost on the black and magnetic grey all too easily. I’ve already been told that it’s a potential rarity as there’s not a lot of  Stealths around.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Colin, we are here to help so look forward to your postings.

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

welcome montecol

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to First Time RS Owner In Chesterfield.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!