First wash

Home Forums General Members’ Cars First wash

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@pauly Paul, the tank looks like itโ€™s going to run over the Merc ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ the RS is in a safe space….. maybe ๐Ÿค”

Honorary Member

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

Bad day today.ย  Car has been suffering with problems with clutch/gearbox under load.ย  Dropped it off today back at dealer going start procedures to get my money back for it.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Wow , sorry to here about problems what was the mileage when you got the car , just out of curiosity as to keep eyes on mine for future problems, good luck in your quest ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ž

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

20k miles on 16 Plate.ย  The guy at dealership not the one I bought it from but part of the franchise also said its had paint on the drivers side. Not what you want to hear at all.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Steelmk3, ย would you look for another one?

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Let us know how you get on please ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Wow that sucks. Surely it could be repaired under warranty?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Steelmk3, how did you get on? Did you get your money back? Are you looking to buy another one? ย So many questions ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

Just had to phone the garage myself got the answer they’ve been setting up for a show today which i reminded them is no care of mine. Needs new clutch, flywheel some realease bits and new diff seals. Tried telling me I need to let them fix it first reminded them it’s only been with me 3 weeks. Ablsutely fuming.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I may be wrong but if brought as an approved used vehicle you normally get 30 days return? Suppose it will ultimately come down to where you purchased the car from and any terms & conditions and warranty taken. Hope you get it sorted one way or another

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like I was wrong, you can reject it up to 30 days

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/the-car-i-bought-has-a-problem-what-are-my-rights-aAnMC5b0ZzJb

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

Car has been returned, agreed for refund of funds before next Friday its been a lovely 3 weeks boys thanks for the hospitality.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Steelmk3, good result for you, would you buy another one? Let me know please.

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hope you get another one soon , if not itโ€™s got to be the shortest member stay I know .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to First wash. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!