Focus RS 2017 FPM375 – 15,000 miles

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Focus RS 2017 FPM375 – 15,000 miles

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hudatyabam
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi folks,

SELLING MY BEAUTIFUL 15000 MILE, 2017, 2 OWNER EXAMPLE WITH IN GORGEOUS MAGNETIC GREY METALLIC WITH MOUNTUNE FPM375 PERFORMANCE KIT FITTED TO 375 BHP * MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY UNTIL JUNE 2020 * FULL FORD MAIN DEALER SERVICE HISTORY (just serviced 11th July 2019) * Lux Pack, Winter pack, SYNC 3 Full colour touch screen navigation, RS Recaro seats, rare Heated seat option, Reversing camera, Reversing sensors, Heated steering wheel, Xenon headlights, Quickclear heated front windscreen, Keyless entry/exit system, Cruise control, Sony premium sound system, Launch control, Privacy glass, Wheel spacers fitted to alloys, Bluetooth telephone handsfree system, Voice control system, Push button keyless stop/start, Auto stop/start function, Dynamic driving mode, Retractable door edge protectors, Automatic headlights, Rain sensor automatic windscreen wipers, Auto dimming interior mirror, Dual zone climate control air conditioning, Electric windows, Electric power folding door mirrors, DAB digital radio, USB audio interface, Bluetooth wireless audio playback with onscreen controls & track display, Multi-function steering wheel with audio controls, Front centre armrest, On board trip computer, Blue LED puddle lights, 19″ forged black alloy wheels, Traction control, Driver, passenger & side airbags, Alarm/Immobiliser. 5 seats, Magnetic Grey Metallic …… Extensive Multi-Point Vehicle Checklist, HPI Clear Certificate etc etc etc

For sale at £27,995 – offers???

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Looks nice, I think it actually suits the unpainted brake calipers too. Good luck with sale.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope the sale goes well for you and you sell quickly. The car looks stunning ?

Honorary Member

Hudatyabam
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks guys, much appreciated!!!

this forum has been brilliant, just a bit shy in posting…

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t be shy, hope you pop on to the Forum now again even just to keep us updated ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Quite a decent spec and priced spot on. The magnetic does look better with the unpainted brake calipers. Did the first owner do most of the modifications?

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dont mean to be rude but I think the price is a tad too high. OK for an asking price I suppose but in reality and especially a private sale, I wouldn’t expect much over £25k.

You will probably struggle to sell privately and as others have done, sell to a dealer. Not that many people have such amounts of cash readily available.

You may be better off putting as much back to std as possible. I also like the calipers unpainted on yours. Mine are blue and yours defo work better against the mag paint.

My car is very similar, same colour but with std wheels and sunroof and 8200 miles – I recently had a quote from WBAC of £26k who I know will try and drive the price down for every stonechip etc but I thought that was good. I’d give them a go and see what they come up with.

major_sarcasm
    Participant

UK - England

^^ I thought I’d left this kind of comment back in BMW land. The Beemer lot are terrible for it.

Please don’t take offence, but I’ve never thought it helpful at all to tell someone their car is not worth what they’re asking. The guy wants what he wants. If it’s priced a touch high, it won’t sell or people will make offers. All comments like this do is ruin someone’s for sale thread.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

All you can do is give it a go, there’s a red edition for sale on here for £34500 and its a bit more on Ebay, so if you look at that price difference its a good few grand cheaper. Selling cars aint my favorite pastime with all the timewasters. I remember selling my MK2 8600 miles 5.5years old and absolutely like new with one stone chip near the rear wheel arch completely standard and unmolested, one owner me from new with invoice to prove. I had an Asian gentleman phone me from Bradford, conversation went as follows car was advertised at £25500 in Yorkshire post “Now then mate have you still got your motor for sale, my budget mate is £22000″ I said well I’m afraid that will not buy my car. ” Well do you want my number” Me no I don’t have to sell it its staying if I don’t get close to my asking price. Sold it for £24750. Be bold and don’t be pushed about.

Coastliner

Hudatyabam
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’ve just taken the car back from a dealer friend and placed up for sale at £25,995.

really disappointed it hasn’t sold and that’s at 6 weeks now.

never had such a good car take so long to sell. Hopefully get some interest at such a low price… I want to avoid WBAC but I can smell it coming…

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I think if you can afford to hang on the price is low at the moment because there’s loads for sale. Mainly down to cars being three years old coming to the end of PCP deals owners moving on. But when demand is higher than supply the price’s will get better and the cars will sell.

Coastliner

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

I agree with coastliner, keep hold of it at the moment if you possibly can .

Hudatyabam
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks guys – appreciate the support!!

?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS 2017 FPM375 – 15,000 miles. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!