Focus RS Badged Floor Mats

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Focus RS Badged Floor Mats

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

Hello, any news on this? I purchased a set from my local dealer but the rear ones are too big and the front passenger side doesn’t have holes in for the clips! If anyone knows of anywhere I could get an RS set that is actually fit for purpose that would be great!

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

I have some but they cost £130

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ford never brought any out officially for the Mk3 with RS on them

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

I can’t find any badged mats anywhere which sucks because my car didn’t come with any. If anyone knows where I could get some, let me know!

RPJESSEX
    Participant

UK - England

Where are the ones that cost £130 out of interest? Thanks

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Anyone know if these are any good. I think they came from a recomendation on the other RS forum.

https://www.logocarmats.co.uk/product/ford-focus-rs-mk3-tailored-logo-car-mats-rs-logos/

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3

Just got a set, along with boot mat. Very pleased, good quality and fit. 

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

mark-250
    Participant

United Kingdom

@jamesey78

How are they wearing?

did you go for the 700g or 1100g and is the logo the Nitrous colour?

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

@mark-250

They’re wearing well, and still look like new. I got the premium 1100g and the logo is nitrous, yes.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

mondeoman
    Participant

UK - England

I have had a set for five weeks for a Fiesta ST in the thicker pile, and have found that they are very light, so the unfixed mats (in this case all but the driver’s one) move around.  Also the drivers one does have a double thickness heel pad, but is already showing more signs of wear than another supplier’s mats for my RS which are now 18 months old.  All in all they look great but won’t last.

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

I bought the Mountune mats and Mountune boot mat too, they are very good quality.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Well done @Jamesey78

Think ill dip in too.

masrs
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Mine are starting to wear a bit so looking at options.

@DaveRS3
    – the ones you linked look good. How are yours holding up?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS Badged Floor Mats. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!