Focus RS Frozen White For Sale – Leicestershire

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Focus RS Frozen White For Sale – Leicestershire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Mk3 Focus RS for sale in Leicestershire at RS Vehicle Sales

Done just 170 miles. Frozen White and rides on the Optional Extra 19in Forged Alloy Wheels. It boasts the MUST HAVE Recaro CS Shell Seats that have not been abused in any way.

SPECIFICATION – This car is virtually top specification including Luxury Pack, Premium Ford SYNC2 DAB Navigation System, 19in Forged Alloy Wheels, Painted Brake Calipers,, Recaro CS Shell Seats, Power Tilt/Slide Sunroof, 2 Keys plus much much more.. R.S Vehicles Sales – We offer fantastic part exchange valuations, industry leading extended warranties, and all of our vehicles are HPI clear. All cars fully prepared to a high standard and fully valeted for sale. ** PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU TRAVEL TO VIEW A CAR AS WE ARE OFTEN OUT COLLECTING NEW STOCK. ALL OF OUR CARS ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN OUR INDOOR SHOWROOM SO PLEASE DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER ** Family Run Business, Open 7 Days, By Appointment., £35,495

Focus RS Frozen White For Sale

See full details at: http://www.rs-vehiclesales.co.uk/cars/ford/focus/rs2.3ecoboostmk3/84549/0

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I’m glad I bought white, that looks absolutely beautiful. Same as mine, bar the sunroof.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS Frozen White For Sale – Leicestershire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!