Focus RS MK3 NB

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Matt Harbot
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

I’m selling my Focus RS MK3, I  have a vehicle for work and no longer use the car like it deserves to be! I am based in Leicestershire.

For pictures please see – https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201903175977694?maximum-mileage=15000&aggregatedTrim=RS&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&postcode=le679up&make=FORD&year-from=2016&model=FOCUS&sort=price-asc&radius=1500&page=1

Ford Focus RS MK3 finished in Nitrous Blue RS, 12450 miles, featuring a great factory options specification with Full Ford Dealer History. Complete with all servicing paperwork, including vehicle health check sheets and the original sales invoice for the car. Two owners including myself, I have had fitted a Ghost immobiliser for added protection (instructions and invoice will come with the car). Factory options; Recaro Dynamica Shell Seats, Ford Navigation System  and Reverse Camera, 19″ Black Forged Wheels, Blue Brembo Calipers, Door Edge Protectors, Luxury Pack; including Power Folding Door Mirrors, Rear Parking Distance Sensors, Privacy Glass, Cruise Control with Speed Limiter and Ford KeyFree System. Totally standard other than Kaylan mudflaps fitted (can be removed). All recalls on the vehicle, including the head gasket, have been completed. The vehicle is supplied with original book pack, full service history, 2 keys and is HPI checked & clear. The first MOT is due at the beginning of June 2019. Please do not hesitate to contact me to view the car – 07957968703.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Matt,

That seems a fair price how long did the first owner own it?

Coastliner

Matt Harbot
    Participant

UK - England

the first owner had it from new (May/June 2016) till late summer 2018 – covering approx. 9000 miles. I have been the proud owner since! Has just become unpractical to have something like this now unfortunately.

Please let me know if you know of anybody interest, more than happy to have a chat about the car.

Matt Harbot
    Participant

UK - England

Sold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS MK3 NB. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!