Focus RS on the limit

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery Focus RS on the limit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Club Member Marco Schรถbel from Austria showing what the Mk3 Focus RS is really capable of.

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

Mad driving skills??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

all that weight and grip really tortures the tyres, a lot of cars you don’t hear making noises like that when doing the same thing !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Wow. Looks like my neighbourhood, but my driving skills are not quite there yet ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mike: the tyre noise comes from the installed DSC controller. Did you notice how composed it is? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha you crack me up Frenk ! I reckon that’s exactly how you cruise round the alps !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Best of all itโ€™s a White one making all that noise. Good driving though ?

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@71-bda: not quite so, due to public roads, but very close indeed ๐Ÿ˜€

The Swiss can do some serious hill climbs, though. A month ago I attended Gurnigel – not as driver, but as photographer. It was quite fun. No Focus RS but some Cossies, Lancia Delta and what have you. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxfhzqFmNd8

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

fcsrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like it’s true – white is a the fastest colour. That kid can drive.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Frenk.. one of my all time favourite engines…GAA3.4ย  24V

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Yes Mike, the Capri was a real eye-catcher before the Opel Manta hystery began ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW: when I was a poor student back in the days I could barely afford a second-hand Ford Taunus in mocca colour

My pals used to call me “Walter Rรถhrl” owing to my double-clutching while changing gears ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS on the limit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!