Focus ST walkaround video.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Focus ST walkaround video.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

That will be the Post Brexit price Mike when the pound keeps surging and the Euro dies.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Dave ! Yes, back to the days of 1.40 euros to the pound, maybe more eh !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nilagin
    Participant

UK - England

Not much point in converting € to £ to get the price of a car. There are different pricing strategies and taxes from country to country.

nilagin
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>OTR UK price with Heads UP display Performance Pack and Premium paint comes in at under £33500 before any negotiated discount.</p>

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

They have one in the showroom in York, £33500 I had to give it a second look because I paid a similar price for my RS. And it does seem expensive to me. It aint work that sort of money.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and coast, it must be dangerous to drive because in that video the bloke had to put on a helmet and race suit !!! 😎  maybe you have to be a stig ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Have you seen that bloke Markcup 70 he has to wear them gloves, you know the ones that you have if your putting logs on a multi fuel fire, it must be red hot his steering wheel.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

And now we know the RS is £40k + and possibly a well Spec RS could be as much as £46k. Makes the ST not so expensive ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Quite simple there both not worth that type of money, the quality is lacking in so many areas. New car prices are outstripping everything else, maybe its a ploy to make electric cars look good value.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

It makes a second hand low mileage RS at £28k look good value for money.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, correct on both accounts. The wife’s Fiesta certainly feels much better quality than the RS. I’ve more or less made my mind up now, I’ll not be going for the new Mk4 RS and definitely not the ST either. I’ll keep the Mk3 for a couple more years and slip down the scale to something more practical. ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Your RS may still be worth £28K in a couple of years time so that value would transfer well into something else. I hope to have mine well in the 2020’s planned to keep it at least 10years.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes Coast, I wet myself when I saw him wearing those gauntlets!! they remind me of what we used to wear in metalwork class when we were in the foundry casting stuff !! I think he sometimes wears gay driving shoes and ventilated gusset sloggi briefs/thong !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

Is a mk4 RS still an option, i might have imagined it but thought it was not happening?

Historically, eight years between RS models?

Agree, not keen on the ipad….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus ST walkaround video.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!