For Sale – 2016 Stealth Grey RS – Mountune FPM375 – 7950 Miles – £28,500 OVNO

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) For Sale – 2016 Stealth Grey RS – Mountune FPM375 – 7950 Miles – £28,500 OVNO

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All.

Due to a medical issue I’m unfortunately selling my 2016 (16 Plate) Focus RS.  I can’t use a manual car for very long any more due to spinal/nerve damage issues.

The car is Stealth Grey and has covered slightly less than 7950 miles from new – I have owned the car since May of 2019 and it had covered only 2108 miles when I bought it so I’ve done less than 6000 miles in the three years I’ve had it.  The car is finished in Stealth Grey, has the Lux Pack, Shell Seats, Forged Alloy Wheels, Blue Brembo brakes, Sunroof and also had the Mountune FPM375 upgrade from new.  The Mountune branded Cobb handset for the FPM375 program is still with the car.  I also applied an Autoglym Lifeshine paint protection coating to the car as soon as I had the car home and had washed and clay bar treated the paintwork.

The only things I have changed since buying the car was to put gel inserts on the spoiler (bought these from this site) and I have fitted a set of RallflapZ Kaylan Polyurethane mud flaps which have an RS logo on them.

The car is in superb condition but does have a few very minor wear marks on it – it has been used after all – but has never been driven in the wet or during the Winter months whilst there is any risk of salt on the roads.  I keep the car in a heated garage also and have had it connected to a battery conditioner whilst it has been idle.

The car is listed as having 5 owners from new which sounds bad in some respects but is a bit off.  When the car was originally purchased the log book was registered in my wife’s name.  When I came to insure it one year (me as the main driver) I couldn’t (premium was only £300 so not stupid) as I wasn’t the registered owner so I changed the log book to my name.  Stupidly I didn’t consider that this would add a new owner!! I’m not sure exactly why it had so many before me but I was told that it had changed hands within a dealership in Cheshire a couple of times .

One thing to note as I will be adding pictures after this message – The private plate displayed on the car is not included and has already been removed.  The car is currently on its original 16 year plate.

I have the car advertised on Autotrader currently for £28,500 but willing to accept sensible offers.  Fingers crossed this isn’t stupid even given the mad car market at the minute.  Any sensible enquiries can message me through this forum of colin.b.grover@gmail.com if that is better for you.

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck with the sale, sorry to read you news though 👍

Honorary Member

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Apologies for the multiple images across the post.  I couldn’t add multiples in one go (probably user error!).

Another key note to mention – I have always run the car on 99 octane petrol – Usually Shell V-Power but occasionally Tesco Momentum if no other option.

I didn’t mention before one element – I’m based in Chesterfield just so people are aware of things should they need to know how far they may need to travel.

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Bobcat.

Honest truth, I’m gutted as I love the car but don’t want it to go to ruin as I can’t use it.  I feel like an old man as I’m having to look at an automatic so I can still get about.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I to have had to sell my beloved RS due to on going health issues (never going to get better), best of luck for the future 👍

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Seems a fair price 5 owners certainly a negative. Not sure it should have a handset with the FPM375 I have experience with this, the handset comes with I think FM375 which is not a warranty friendly tune.

Coastliner

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

The car looks fab I must say The 5 owners may detract the value but most will see pass that

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Alas if your body is telling you to slow down, you can’t  change the laws of physics , part and parcel of getting old my friend saying that you never told us your age , I’m sorry to hear of your plight once the back starts giving you gib is a case of taking life a little more steady, And I’m sorry you have to give up the RS  she looks very tidy , should have no problems with that figure or there abouts  , take care hope all works out for you 👍🤞🙏🏻

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I echo these sentiments as each year goes by my daughter nags me to get shut of my motorcycle, but just not ready to at the moment, I will be the judge of that. You seem to have come to your own conclusion. Best of look car certainly seems a good one.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to For Sale – 2016 Stealth Grey RS – Mountune FPM375 – 7950 Miles – £28,500 OVNO. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!