For those who’s bags keep failing, overnight storage, ideal.

Home Forums Technology Security For those who’s bags keep failing, overnight storage, ideal.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

or stick the fobs in the microwave in the kitchen..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

In this household it would get switched on!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Interesting, you could double up and put your keys in the pouch and then put it into the box………. ha ha ha…… just saying???

Honorary Member

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Bobcat, that is actually a fair point, but the movement that goes around a bag, causes them to fail after a time, with the box, keys carefully placed inside, lasts longer.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

how do you fit that box in your pocket when you are out and about ! “sir is that a faraday box in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

PMSL

When out and about, you don’t need it unless somebody follows you.  Ghost covers that little loophole.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Stealth I doont have ghost ( I’m old school n cool and like to get in the car, ‘turn the key’, start the engine and go, its bad enough having to put the clutch down and press the start button, so theres no way I wanted to have to press another 4 buttons on the steering wheel in a certain order to start the engine!) I also wanted to keep the cars wiring as Ford built it and had intended it to be ! So, If I’m round a mates/family member etc etc  or have the car near to where I am, I like to put the key in its faraday pocket, and in my pocket. The box just wont fit !! 😎

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve had a defender pouch for around 18 months, cost £5 ish on ebay and still no issues, in fact I have two, one for indoors the other I keep in the car for when I’m out and about or visiting friends as you never know who’s watching! Practical, effective and easy to check its still working.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

same here Tony, i got a pack of 3 off amazin for a tenner back in 2016 and no issues with them at all ( but I dont crumple them up or abuse them)  and ensure the fob goes in the centre and not inbetween the outer cover and the active foil inside material.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

I believe you get what you pay for. I’ve had two of these from day one and they work brilliantly.

Had them over 14 months now, without any issues.

Disklabs faraday pouch.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disklabs-Key-Shield-KS1-Faraday-Bag-RF-Shielding-for-Car-Keys/173477555259

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

rallyesport
    Participant

UK - England

got a weshield and has no issues yet over 2 yrs old

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to For those who’s bags keep failing, overnight storage, ideal.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!