Ford BMax Titanium X

Home Forums Marketplace Cars for Sale (Non-RS) Ford BMax Titanium X

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Trying to sell my wife’s low mileage (30,500) 2014 BMax, titanium X (very high spec), located in Colchester and after £6,250. More details available if there is any interest, if not I may be forced into the hands of we steal any car!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

What engine / gearbox and colour Eruliaf?.

Sounds like a very reasonable price regardless.

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

1.0 EcoBoost, manual (not the dodgy auto) and white. Have now got some interest from a dealer (higher than this price!) but will still share information if anyone is interested in case this does not follow through.

Reliable, cheap to insure and tax (£30) – Currently averaging 39.1 mpg.

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

BMax

There is some kerbing to passenger side alloys and a small dent to the bottom of the offside rear door (see photo above)

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Looks great.

Would make a nice little doggin’ van, saving the seats of the RS.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

There’s always one  ????🤣🤣

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I’ve recently thought of changing my car (currently a c max 2009 ), one because of the age , another because of our city’s clean air policy coming in on June 1 , the one you are selling looks good and a good price , but alas as my misses says she ain’t driving around in a fridge , ticked many boxes but for colour, good luck with your sale  anyway someone will snap it up I’m sure of that 👍👍👍

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

If this is the 1.0 eco boost and anyone considering a family runabout do what I did (although a fiesta) and put a map on it, honestly for a 1.0 it’s amazing fun 🙂

good honest car, low miles and good price. Hope it sells.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I’ve got the 1.0l 3 cylinder turbo 125 HP 6 speed manual drive in our C max. Absolutely brilliant. Only downside is little power very low down until that little turbo wakes up. Other than that, I’d really recommend it. Oh, and on a run I’ve got 60 mpg out of it.

NB FPM375

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford BMax Titanium X. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!