Ford Carbon Dial Cluster

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Ford Carbon Dial Cluster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ford Carbon Dial Cluster

Product Description

Ford Carbon Fiber Center Instrument Panel Bezel Trim for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs and 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus RSs.

It’s not easy finding high-quality parts and pieces that were intended for your newer 2013-2018 Focus RS or ST, so CJ Pony Pats here to fill that void! You’ll love this brand-new Ford Carbon Fiber Center Instrument Panel Bezel Trim (G1EZ-10N848-AA), so go ahead and order yours today from CJ Pony Parts!

Instrument Panel Trim Features:
    – Direct-fit bezel for 2013-2018 Focus STs and 2016-2018 Focus RSs
    – Perfectly complements other carbon fiber interior upgrade pieces
    – Easily installs directly over factory instrument panel trim
    – High-quality carbon fiber construction
    – High-gloss, show-quality finish
    – Authentic Ford OE product
    – Proudly made in the U.S.A.

This enhanced instrument panel bezel trim is constructed from premium-quality authentic carbon fiber and was designed exclusively to fit your Focus ST or RS! Ford understands that you want the inside of your performance-driven car to match the exterior, and that’s why they’ve manufactured this direct-fit upgrade trim piece for your center gauges. You’ll love the woven pattern and high-gloss finish since it draws attention to your Focus’ dash and the enhanced gauges. Quick and easy to install, this carbon fiber component will give your interior a race-like, high-end feel. Don’t hesitate and order your new bezel trim from CJ’s today!

Vehicle Fitment:
    – 2013-2018 Focus STs
    – 2016-2018 Focus RSs

Whether you’re looking for shift knobs, wheels and tires, headlights, taillights, interior parts or hoods, CJ Pony Parts has exactly the performance upgrade part you’re looking for! Browse around for interior and exterior upgrade pieces for your brand-new Focus, and place your order with CJ’s today!

Pick up this premium Ford (G1EZ-10N848-AA) Carbon Fiber Center Instrument Panel Bezel Trim for your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus ST or your 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus RS from CJ Pony Parts today!

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Stevehealy71
    Participant

UK - England

What about right hand drive cars?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Right hand drive versions are NOW available from your local Ford Parts Dept.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Looks nice but i’m waiting for a complete new binnacle with larger dials ala Mk2 or perhaps digital.

Anyone seen anything like yet?.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3

Alternate Aux Dials

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Oooo! I like that.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

WhiteRS

Ford told me a while ago that the cluster is only sold together with the gauges. It cost around around £300 without any cf wrapping. Do you know whether the new binnacle is sold separately?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ooh – do like them.

Thanks.

Any idea how much?.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Still in development stages

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@RS77

Its a Ford Performance part genuine OE; not made by a man in a shed. All the binnacles are the same and the carbon fascia is then added.

In the USA it can be purchased as a separate item at around £250 ($325). The UK may sell as a complete item. If a complete carbon facia binnacle is the £300 in the UK seems a fairish price.

I personally still think Carbon is the biggest con since religion was invented, but it does look rather good.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I thought you said it is now available in the UK? Aren’t you sure? Quote “Right hand drive versions are NOW available from your local Ford Parts Dept.”

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Yes its available in the UK. As its a standard part now on the UK Editions model. I was originally told it was just a carbon facia labelled by Ford Performance.

But you are telling me its a complete unit – Quote “Ford told me a while ago that the cluster is only sold together with the gauges”

Either way the UK are selling it a carbon Facia (Part No: G1EZ-10N848-AA) or binnacle is available via your local friendly Ford Parts Man.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

No – the original is only sold as a complete unit. I have no idea about the CF version.

Not sure about the parts number you quote. When I Google it, I only see the American LHD version.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Its now a UK part as fitted to the Edition models

Sorry as for part numbers and google I have no idea

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

Brian Noonan
    Participant

UK - England

Part number 2244537 price£1,189

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Carbon Dial Cluster. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!