Ford Fair 2018

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Heading up from worthing another early start

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

I might be mistaken, but according to the club stand plan released earlier by the organisers, we are right in the thick of it this year! Area 5 which is the top end of the old paddock area…..just behind Mountune……handy!!??

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

A lot of groups in Block 5,  ST’s to keep us company !!    The FRSOC forum and RSOC  look to be in 4 and 5 as well?

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

bellrs
    Participant

UK - England

Great location, but the number of clubs in T5 might mean you can’t open the door to get out ?

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

Got my email from fordfair …with ticket ,tshirt ..but no car pass the one you put inside your car ,with stand number on

so stuards can direct you to you stand ?

Thanks

Dave H
    Participant

UK - England

Ben22 it’s my first time 2 we live chi way and can get to Sutton scottney services for half 5am if you want to meet for convoy

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

FORD FAIR CLUB STAND INFORMATION

ENTRY INFORMATION
    CLUB ENTRY: 07:00 THE ENTRY TIME IS AN HOUR LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS. IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 07:00 PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME.

YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30
    PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00
    SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:30

VEHICLE PASS – PASS ALLOWS ENTRY FOR THE VEHICLE ONLY – YOU MUST PRINT AND CUT OUT YOUR PASS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE SHOW – YOUR PASS MUST BE HUNG ON YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR AND BE CLEARLY VISABLE AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING WHEN MOVING AROUND THE VENUE – NO PASSES SHOWN ON A MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ACCEPTED

TICKETS – THE DRIVER AND ALL PASSENGERS MUST HAVE A VALID ENTRY TICKET OR PAY £27 ON THE GATE – 2 CHILDREN AGED 14 AND UNDER GO FREE WITH EACH PAYING ADULT – YOUR TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED AND READY FOR CHECKING ON ARRIVAL – CHECK YOUR ALLOCATION, NO REPLACEMENT TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED ON THE DAY

PLEASE NOTE: – NO ANIMALS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED WITHIN THE CIRCUIT – A SPEED LIMIT OF 5MPH IS IN FORCE THROUGHOUT THE SITE – WHEN DRIVING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF PEDESTRIANS. DRIVE WITH EXTRA CARE AROUND PEDESTRIAN AREAS

CAMPING
    CAMPING IS AVAILABLE AT WHITTLEBURY PARK GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB CAMPSITE ADDRESS: WHITTLEBURY PARK, TOWCESTER, EAST MIDLANDS, NN12 8XW CAMPSITE ENTRY: FROM 10:00AM ON SATURDAY 4TH AUGUST ANYONE NOT IN POSSESSION OF A CAMPING TICKET MUST PAY £15 PER PERSON ON ENTRY

HEALTH AND SAFETY
    IF YOU PLAN TO BRING A POP UP MARQUEE OR ANY OTHER TEMPORARY STRUCTURE YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR RISK ASSESSMENT FORM WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE – http://www.fordfair.co.uk/club-tickets

YOU MUST BRING SUFFICIENT BALLAST TO WEIGH IT DOWN OR YOU WILL BE ADVISED TO DISMANTLE IT IMMEDIATELY.

MERCHANDISE
    YOU WILL HAVE RECEIVED A VOUCHER TO REDEEM YOUR FREE FORD FAIR T SHIRT/HOODY AND SHOWGUIDE. YOU MUST PRINT THIS VOUCHER AND PRESENT IT AT THE COLLECTION POINT LOCATED BY THE SECOND BRIDGE.

CLUB STAND LOCATION
    YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITH A T OR B NUMBERED VEHICLE PASS. ON APPROACHING THE VENUE PLEAE FOLLOW THE ENTRANCE SIGNAGE. OUR MARSHALS WILL DIRECT YOU INTO THE CIRCUIT AND TOWARDS YOUR CLUB STAND.

TECH SPEC
    YOU HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WITH A BLANK TECH SPEC SHEET. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMPLETE THIS AND DISPLAY IT IN YOUR WINDSCREEN AT THE SHOW.

TRACKTIME
    IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TRACKTIME, THIS WILL BE SENT SEPERATELY TO THIS ORDER. YOU MUST ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TRACKTIME RULES AND ATTEND YOUR BREIFING. DISPLAY YOUR TRACKTIME VEHICLE PASS WHEN MOVING TO THE PIT LANE FOR YOUR SESSION ONLY, DISPLAY YOUR CLUB PASS AT ALL OTHER TIMES.

CLUB AWARDS
    THIS YEAR WE WILL BE OFFERING FIVE CLUB AWARDS THIS YEAR THAT WILL BE AWARDED AT THESE TIMES:
    BEST CLASSIC CLUB 11:30
    BEST CLUB ONE-MAKE 12:00
    BEST CLUB STAND 12:30
    BEST REGIONAL CLUB 13:30
    BEST MODERN CLUB 14:00

Martinj1990
    Participant

UK - England

Coming from Bournemouth. Any one going from this way that I could join up with

Mountune 375

Mountune V3 Exhaust

Mountune Mud Flaps

rs_nay
    Participant

UK - England

I’m travelling down from Leicester area if anyone fancies a little convoy??

66′ Nitrous Blue RS

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

@rs_nay   I’m from Leicester as well. Meeting someone coming down from north at Leicester forest east services at about 06 15 if you want to meet there ?

rs_nay
    Participant

UK - England

@tim131966 sounds good to me! Yeah I’ll meet you there mate. You on insta or anything so I know who I’m looking for ??

66′ Nitrous Blue RS

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

@rs_nay  I’ll be in a 66 plate n/b mk3 with revo 2 on the tailgate. I’ll wait near the entrance as you come off the motorway.

Martinj1990
    Participant

UK - England

@ben_22 what time are you leaving Southampton.

Mountune 375

Mountune V3 Exhaust

Mountune Mud Flaps

ben_22
    Participant

UK - England

Hi mate, there is two of us leaving from Southampton. We haven’t set a time yet, but by reading what people are saying you need to alow plenty of time to get in I’m thinking between 5-5:30. What about your self ?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2018. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!