Ford Fair 2019

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 297 total)
  • Author

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

@ mexicoian

LEICESTER FOREST EAST services  at 4.45 ish I could make that, as travelling from lincolnshire ??

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

5 spot on fa me tim ?peewee guess that’s 5 of us and 6 if hot rs can join us ? keep fingers crossed fa weather ??

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

FORD FAIR CLUB STAND INFORMATION

ENTRY INFORMATION
    CLUB ENTRY: 07:00

THE ENTRY TIME IS AN HOUR LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS. IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 07:00 PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME.

YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30

PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00
    SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:30

VEHICLE PASS
    – PASS ALLOWS ENTRY FOR THE VEHICLE ONLY
    – YOU MUST PRINT AND CUT OUT YOUR PASS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE SHOW
    – YOUR PASS MUST BE HUNG ON YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR AND BE CLEARLY VISABLE AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING WHEN MOVING AROUND THE VENUE
    – NO PASSES SHOWN ON A MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ACCEPTED

TICKETS
    – THE DRIVER AND ALL PASSENGERS MUST HAVE A VALID ENTRY TICKET OR PAY £30 ON THE GATE
    – 2 CHILDREN AGED 14 AND UNDER GO FREE WITH EACH PAYING ADULT
    – YOUR TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED AND READY FOR CHECKING ON ARRIVAL
    – CHECK YOUR ALLOCATION, NO REPLACEMENT TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED ON THE DAY

PLEASE NOTE:
    – NO ANIMALS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED WITHIN THE CIRCUIT
    – A SPEED LIMIT OF 5MPH IS IN FORCE THROUGHOUT THE SITE
    – WHEN DRIVING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF PEDESTRIANS. DRIVE WITH EXTRA CARE AROUND PEDESTRIAN AREAS – ALL VEHICLES ON DISPLAY MUST BE FORD MODELS

CAMPING
    CAMPING IS AVAILABLE AT WHITTLEBURY PARK GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
    CAMPSITE ADDRESS: WHITTLEBURY PARK, TOWCESTER, EAST MIDLANDS, NN12 8XW
    CAMPSITE ENTRY: FROM 10:00AM ON SATURDAY 3RD AUGUST.
    ANYONE NOT IN POSSESSION OF A CAMPING TICKET MUST PAY £18 PER PERSON ON ENTRY

HEALTH AND SAFETY
    IF YOU PLAN TO BRING A POP-UP MARQUEE OR ANY OTHER TEMPORARY STRUCTURE YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR RISK ASSESSMENT FORM WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE – http://www.fordfair.co.uk/club-tickets

YOU MUST BRING SUFFICIENT BALLAST TO WEIGH IT DOWN OR YOU WILL BE ADVISED TO DISMANTLE IT IMMEDIATELY.

MERCHANDISE
    YOU WILL HAVE RECEIVED A VOUCHER TO REDEEM YOUR FREE FORD FAIR PLAQUE AND SHOWGUIDE. YOU MUST PRINT THIS VOUCHER AND PRESENT IT AT THE COLLECTION POINT AT THE SHOW. YOUR SHOWGUIDE CAN BE REDEEMED AT MULTIPLE POINTS AROUND THE CIRCUIT.

CLUB STAND LOCATION
    YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITH A T OR B NUMBERED VEHICLE PASS. ON APPROACHING THE VENUE PLEAE FOLLOW THE ENTRANCE SIGNAGE. OUR MARSHALS WILL DIRECT YOU INTO THE CIRCUIT AND TOWARDS YOUR CLUB STAND.

TRACKTIME
    IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TRACKTIME, THIS WILL BE SENT SEPERATELY TO THIS ORDER. YOU MUST ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TRACKTIME RULES AND ATTEND YOUR BREIFING.ONLY DISPLAY YOUR TRACKTIME WHEN MOVING TO THE PIT LANE FOR YOUR SESSION ONLY, DISPLAY YOUR CLUB PASS AT ALL OTHER TIMES.

CLUB AWARDS
    WE WILL BE OFFERING THREE CLUB AWARDS THIS YEAR THAT WILL BE AWARDED AT THE WINNERS STAND AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES:

BEST CLASSIC CLUB STAND 11:30
    BEST ONE-MAKE CLUB STAND 11:45
    BEST CLUB STAND 12:30
    BEST REGIONAL CLUB STAND 13:30
    BEST MODERN CLUB STAND 13:45

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Cameron Wyatt & Ian Barker will be helping to set up on the day as I cannot make the event due to work commitments.

If anyone has any issues on the day you can call Cameron on 07562888737 who will try to assist best he can.

There is show plates for everyone (which you can keep), club air fresheners, club stickers and calendars for members who are on the stand first and if any left over members who aren’t on the stand can have so pop past if you are in attendence.

There will be a prize of a Otto 1:18 Scale Focus RS Red Edition for the ‘Car of the Stand’. This will be chosen by Cameron Wyatt on the day and absolutely no bungs allowed 🙂

Thanks for you support and sure you will all do the Mk3 Focus RS Club proud. I am just sorry I cannot attend this years event in person.

If anyone could get some pictures or videos of the stand/cars please post them here or email me at kenny@mk3focusrs.club

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set the stand up before hand? In colours? Angled? The stand looks like a big area so might have to call it on the day.

How many have track time booked and require to move their car during the day?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Stalker037 will we meet at the Mac Donald’s as we did for Castle Coombe and go from there?

Could be there for 5.30 / coffee and go, or do you want to be earlier??

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Assume it will be possible for any car on the stand to leave at any time, ie cars will not be blocked in?

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

Alloy, sure thing. I’m happy to meet at 5:30 but silverstone is only 25-30 minutes from Banbury gateway park. Could make it 6 if that’s better for you? I’m easy.

For the setup i was thinking maybe having a line of cars, one of every colour sold at the front of the stand. Then all the other cars attending can be arranged behind.

Anyone think this is a good idea?

Anyone has any issues before or on the day give me a call and I’ll try and help best I can.

17 plate Frozen white, lux pack, forged wheels, DEP, Sync3

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

stalker037
    Participant

UK - England

RS77. We will make sure there is room for cars to move around during the day and leave when they want.

17 plate Frozen white, lux pack, forged wheels, DEP, Sync3

@frozenmk3 on Instagram

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Ill enjoy the lay in cheers, see at o600hrs Sir.

Oh and don’t be green laning it like we did to castle coombe lol. Need to keep some shiny shine.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

@stalker037  Like the idea of the different colours at the front!

May not be there long myself so the ability for cars to come and go will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all involved in organizing and planning the stand for Sunday as well.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Many thanks for your reply and well done to those that volunteered to help organise.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Happy to help out, I think there will be a sea of blue again,  like people are saying try to get various colours mixed in and give cars a chance to get out for the track times or cars leaving early.

Fully forged running M400x

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@dicky send contact details please mate

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2019. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!