Ford fair 2022

Home Forums General Events Ford fair 2022

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Really enjoyed another year of ford fair. The weather was HOT so hopefully everyone used plenty of sun cream. Unfortunately I didn’t get an photos this year, I couldn’t be bothered messing with my phone in the heat.

I did however pick up a few goodies. Some cleaning products, a new mountune air filter as mine is a little old now, and treated the RS to a cp2 map.

Met some great people on our stand and all the cars looked awesome.  thank you to the chap for sharing some tyre shine, and mega thanks to the guy who pointed out I still had my club show plate on the front when I was leaving, that would have been awkward a little down the road 🤣

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Hot!  Never been to an event in the UK that was so hot. Even resorted to buying Calypso lollies at £3.50 each!

How did you find the CP2 remap on the way home?  Did you change from standard?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

I know right, we were waiting in the Ben and Jerry’s queue at midday and could just feel ourselves being cooked.  Even the temp reading in my car was stuck on 19 where it was when we parked, just crapped its self 🤣

I went from standard to the cp2. Mostly motor driving on the way home so only had a few opportunities near home to try it, plus the Mrs was with me. But initial thoughts are it’s awesome. It pulls really strong all through the rev range.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford fair 2022. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!