Ford Fair 2022 – Club Stand

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2022 – Club Stand

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 175 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

CLUB NAME: MK3 FOCUS RS CLUB
    CLUB ACCESS CODE: Mk3fOCusRScLUb

To book club tickets for Ford Fair 2022 please follow these simple instructions…

1. Club members must go to https://www.fastcar.co.uk/ford-fair/ff-club-tickets/
    2. Click ‘Book Club Tickets’ and select ‘Tickets’ on this page.
    3. You will then be prompted to enter your club access code (as above).
    4. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
    5. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

Club Benefits
    Discounted entry tickets and free merchandise
    Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public
    Club passes providing exclusive access to display your car

CLUB TICKET PRICES
    Adult Advanced Entry Ticket                             £26           Per person
    Child Advanced Entry Ticket                              FREE       Aged 14 & under

Adult Advanced Camping Ticket                       £12           Per person. Valid nights of 13th and 14th August
    Child Advanced Camping Ticket                        £10           Aged 5 – 14. Under 5’s FREE

Public Tracktime                                                      £35           Per 20 minute session
    Tracktime Passenger                                             £10

All tickets are subject to a booking fee.

CLUB DEADLINE: MIDDAY ON MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022

They’ve slightly changed the way the booking works for 2022. You no longer need to select a vehicle pass separately to your entry ticket, it is now a 2 in 1 ticket. You will however still need to enter your vehicle details as required.

PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry. Vehicle passes must be selected upon booking to display a vehicle, without this, you or your members will be unable to display your car.

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon Monday 18th July 2022, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Nice. Will be on it tomorrow 👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

christiano
    Participant

UK - England

I’ll get mine ordered, was a great little stand last year!

Forged Mountune M400X, Nitrous, Quaffe, BBS CHR’s

Pauly Paul
    Participant

👍👍

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

if it’s ok I’d like to attend and show my car on the stand. I’m fairly new to this club 😄

2017 nitrous blue

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Who can I car pool with?

I can’t bring my RS if I go. 😥

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

I’m in again for sure!!🙂🙂

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Open to all 🙂

Gordon RS
    Participant

UK - England

Iam in

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Il be booking for sure. @nicklulu are you over for holiday then?

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@Matt. B., it’s looking that I would be (at least for now) for work.

I and trying to cut off some personal time while I am in our Dublin office and hop on a plane ride to go to the fair.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

@nicklulu. Well depending on where you at in the country your more than welcome to hop in mine

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Having just seen @Kenny’s post closing the competition early what’s everyone’s thoughts on trying to raise some funds to keep the club going at Ford Fair? Open to ideas/suggestions, or even chuck some cash in a hat if that’s easier?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@Matt. B Much appreciated!

Cheers! 🍻

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just bought my tickets for Fordfair and have received them by email but it doesn’t have the number on it to tell me where to go. I mean like T4 or whatever it should be.

2017 nitrous blue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2022 – Club Stand. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!