Ford Fair 2022 – Club Stand

Home Forums General Events Ford Fair 2022 – Club Stand

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 175 total)
  • Author

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Dundee , Nice one only a junction down

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

So we were area 4 last year and on the grass this year. Going to need some next level marshaling

440bhp

443lbft

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

I agree. Let’s hope the marshals have their Wheatabix, there’s a fair few clubs on area 10 with us

Jim-t
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys hope you’re all well, does anyone know if our tickets need printing like the pass or can we just keep them on our phones ? Cheers guys

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Tickets are OK on your phone. You do however need to print your parking pass and hang it in the car

Jim-t
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Hope everyone enjoys their day at Ford Fair. Sorry again I cannot be there and unfortunately I couldn’t get anyone to bring the club flags along.

Get plenty of pictures please as want to have a gallery of all the cars if possible.

CheeRS

Kenny

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

It’s a shame you can’t make it Kenny, not met you yet as you missed last year too, my apologies I forget the reason.

Do you have an email to forward the photos too?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

For anyone that’s camping..

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

You’ve stolen our Melbourne weather, give it back ya bastards 🙂

Melbourne Weather August 2022

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

LOL!

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

All camped up, watchin the cars roll in.
    I have 3 mk3 heritage hotwheels with 2 RS500 (blue and orange) for sale £5 each.

also Otto mk3 in black £130 and mk2 in green £150 for sale.

all brand new

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by wheely.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ford Fair 2022 – Club Stand. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!